Pay Tithes or Get Shot- Creflo Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of gods mentioned in the OT. I am not referring to any of them. Allah is not mentioned there but in the Koran; so I am not referring to him either. I refer to God - aka Elohiym, El Shaddai, Adonai Jehovah, El Elyon, Ehyeh Sher Ehyeh, etc. Eternal life is already mine. I accepted it as a gift
You didn't have to mention Allah. It's clearly acknowledged and understood that all three major "gods" referred to in all three religions are one and the same. If you don't just say it, and provide evidence to support it. Different name, same god, for Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

Since I am sure that you know that people die, I can deduce that you therefore recognize the need for resurrection and that major pillar of Christianity is still intact. Since Hell was prepared for Satan and his angels (Mt 25:41; Rev 12:9), it has apparently become a place of convenience for those who would chose to following him vs. those who follow God. There are not claims of Biblical exclusivity on Hell.

The body is simply a physical vehicle for a material world. You still haven't told me the need for a physical body in a spiritual creation. Simply put, there's no need for it. The spirit body never dies, thus, the fictional story of the resurrection is useless.
Satan is spirit, so how can a physical hell fire destroy "it" to begin with? If his so-called demons are spirit, how is it that a physical fire can burn them up? That's the point, it can't.

You know better. As smart as I believe you are, it astonishes me that you would even type such a thing. C'mon, man.

It astonishes me that you're in denial of this simple fact. I ask you to prove to me that I'm wrong in saying that the Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the SAME god.

Scapegoating ... now just where does that term come from? O...the Bible where it was instituted in the OT (Lev 16:7-10; 20-34). As for our criminal justice system ... you know better that that, too.

You know exactly where the term scapegoating comes from. Ancient men laid hands on mere animals, hoping that the sins of the people would be taken away by sacrificing or sending that animal away to die. That has to be the most laughable ritual mentioned in the Bible.
Ethics and morality demand that each person be responsible for his OWN sins and not place the blame on animals or another human being (including a Christ). It seems that our human criminal justice system has better ethical and moral principles than the Bible to at the least, acknowledge that this is the proper way for justice to be rendered.

Last edited:
Sounds like this is your subtle way of saying you screwed up and dug yourself in a ditch, a ditch you can't get out of. Now you resort to falling back on old reliable.....putting it in "god's" hands. Seems like someone needs to open your eyes to your contradicting statements.

JayRob, I can't make you see something you refuse to see. I'm praying for you.

You didn't have to mention Allah. It's clearly acknowledged and understood that all three major "gods" referred to in all three religions are one and the same. If you don't just say it, and provide evidence to support it. Different name, same god, for Judaism, Islam and Christianity...It astonishes me that you're in denial of this simple fact. I ask you to prove to me that I'm wrong in saying that the Jews, Muslims and Christians worship the SAME god.
  • Apparently I did have to mention Allah, whom the Koran speaks of as being individually self-existant while the Talmud and Bible speak of Elohiym as being collective. Allah and Elohiym, therefore, cannot be the same.
  • Christianity teaches that Jesus Christ is God and has been from the beginning. Judaism and Islam acknowledges Jesus, the man, but denies his diety or messiahship. Jesus Christ is God or He isn't.
Where is the supposed clear acknowledgement? What Jew, Muslim, and Christian leaders do you know who will call these the same?

What the three do point to the same is lineage through Abraham.

...The body is simply a physical vehicle for a material world. You still haven't told me the need for a physical body in a spiritual creation. Simply put, there's no need for it. The spirit body never dies, thus, the fictional story of the resurrection is useless.
Satan is spirit, so how can a physical hell fire destroy "it" to begin with? If his so-called demons are spirit, how is it that a physical fire can burn them up? That's the point, it can't.
Bodies came about in earthly creation. Did we have to have them? No. That was God's (the Creator's) choice. A spirit, by definition, is not a body. "Spirit Body" would be an oxymoron. A spirit can occupy a body. As the scripture references I gave you before noted, God will handle spirits, souls, and bodies of those who reject Him. Hell, therefore, is not only constructed to have physical fire.

....You know exactly where the term scapegoating comes from. Ancient men laid hands on mere animals, hoping that the sins of the people would be taken away by sacrificing or sending that animal away to die. That has to be the most laughable ritual mentioned in the Bible.
Ethics and morality demand that each person be responsible for his OWN sins and not place the blame on animals or another human being (including a Christ). It seems that our human criminal justice system has better ethical and moral principles than the Bible to at the least, acknowledge that this is the proper way for justice to be rendered.
Ethics? Morality? And just where do those terms originate?
Laugh at the ritual all you want, but you clearly understand it.

• Apparently I did have to mention Allah, whom the Koran speaks of as being individually self-existant while the Talmud and Bible speak of Elohiym as being collective. Allah and Elohiym, therefore, cannot be the same.
  • Christianity teaches that Jesus Christ is God and has been from the beginning. Judaism and Islam acknowledges Jesus, the man, but denies his diety or messiahship. Jesus Christ is God or He isn't.
Where is the supposed clear acknowledgement? What Jew, Muslim, and Christian leaders do you know who will call these the same?

What the three do point to the same is lineage through Abraham.

Dacon, Christianity is derived from Judaism and Islam is clearly derived from both Judaism and Christianity, thus intertwining the three religions for all eternity. The same ONE Old Testament god is the primary pillar of all three religions. That's not even up for debate unless someone just wants to debate simply for the sake of debating.
The reason the three don't want to admit that they have the same god is due to such hostility each religion has toward the other and due to territorial pride. Each wants to admit that IT has the one true god at all costs.

Bodies came about in earthly creation. Did we have to have them? No. That was God's (the Creator's) choice. A spirit, by definition, is not a body. "Spirit Body" would be an oxymoron. A spirit can occupy a body. As the scripture references I gave you before noted, God will handle spirits, souls, and bodies of those who reject Him. Hell, therefore, is not only constructed to have physical fire.

Exactly, bodies came about for that purpose? Now that the creation is supposed to turn spiritual, what's the use of a physical body? There is no use for it.
What proof do you have that hell is NOT only constructed to have physical fire? You mean there's spiritual fire in hell?

Ethics? Morality? And just where do those terms originate?
Laugh at the ritual all you want, but you clearly understand it.

Human beings are born with certain ethics and morals, not perfect, but still they have them. Even small children know justice and fairness when they see it.
If mothers killed their babies before or just after birth, there would be no humans alive? Does an Old Testament god need to be present for that to occur? No. Society dictates the norms, values and morals. So far, societies around the world has deemed it a crime to commit murder.
Nations who have nothing to do with Christianity are included in that number. Where did they get it from? Where did morals come from before the Bible came on the scene, which was 1500 or more years after some Egyptian and/or African history had already been in existence? Where did society get it's norms before the Jews arrived at Mt. Sinai? It was already in existence thousands and thousands and thousands of years before they were ever thought of.

No one needs a Creflo Dollar to tell them about morality. Look at his morality or lack thereof from that video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back