Paternity ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I'm in so much trouble now!!!!!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

uuuummm, my man Innalek may not approve much....he's alread pissed beyond pisstivity.

Well, since there isnt much left to salvage. So, let's just "Do the Dayum Thang"!

I mean, if he is already pissed off, then one more night stand will not hurt. :p

Re: Re: I'm in so much trouble now!!!!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Well, since there isnt much left to salvage. So, let's just "Do the Dayum Thang"!

I mean, if he is already pissed off, then one more night stand will not hurt. :p

Black, please back off....Innalek will be in here soon and I've already got a lot of splainin' to do....please just leave me alone. :uhoh: :bawling: :uhoh:

Oh Lawd, what is I gon do?

:bawling:

<font size=1> uh black, i'll holla at ya later...ok? </font> :kiss:

Suge, something went wrong with the picture. I think Tara saw the picture because she has access to all files. On second though I should have mailed it.

I did see this guy making a video, so be careful. She is not lying about the video. He was everywhere.

Re: The KING and QUEEN of Small Talk

uuuummm, what had happened was....I was just trying to er, rum show my SOUTHERN hospitality, ya know.

That is all....:uhoh:

Naw....dayum all that! :mad:

bill_duke_00.jpg

You REALLY just ucked up...you know that, right?

Suge:

Get yo dayum story straight, punk! :p
I wasn't gonna see her at ALL that weekend, so your claims of a midnight appointment is GARBAGE! :rolleyes:

Plus...this brotha from 2300 Jackson Street lays it down and she knows it! :cool:

Hell, there ain't no 30 second brothas around anyway, so....:idea:...unless......

BEAN?!?!?!?!?!! :eek:

Awww HELL NAW!!! :mad: :(

See? I don't even want to fathom that right there...
WOMAN!....if you want another man, get a MAN...not a used-to-be MAN!!!

That's aiight....it's cool. I know how to handle this. ;)

*walks away talking under breath*

bill_duke_predator.jpg

"I'm go'n have me some fun...
I'm go'n HAVE me some fun...
I'ma have me some fun..."

I just remembered Lewis was trying to explained to Plow and robber what took place on Friday night at the reunion. From the expression on Plow's face he wasn't buying any of it. In fact, he told Lewis he was out of his mind. robber was treating Lewis worst than Ms Clark at the O.J. trial. Just as I was about to take the picture, a new face walked into the picture. Why did he cover his face?

Now if robber and Plow can shed some light on what was being discussed............

Re: Re: The KING and QUEEN of Small Talk

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Naw....dayum all that! :mad:

bill_duke_00.jpg

You REALLY just ucked up...you know that, right?

Suge:

Get yo dayum story straight, punk! :p
I wasn't gonna see her at ALL that weekend, so your claims of a midnight appointment is GARBAGE! :rolleyes:

Plus...this brotha from 2300 Jackson Street lays it down and she knows it! :cool:

Hell, there ain't no 30 second brothas around anyway, so....:idea:...unless......

BEAN?!?!?!?!?!! :eek:

Awww HELL NAW!!! :mad: :(

See? I don't even want to fathom that right there...
WOMAN!....if you want another man, get a MAN...not a used-to-be MAN!!!

That's aiight....it's cool. I know how to handle this. ;)

*walks away talking under breath*

bill_duke_predator.jpg

"I'm go'n have me some fun...
I'm go'n HAVE me some fun...
I'ma have me some fun..."

Come on baby....don't be like that now. :kiss: ;) :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: The KING and QUEEN of Small Talk

Come on baby....don't be like that now. :kiss: ;) :kiss:

Naw...it's all good. :cool:

You won't hear me mention too much of this stuff again. I knew what was up when I first started dealing with you...so some of this is kinda expected. :)

Well...:idea:...I'm bout to jet for a while.
I gotta go handle a few things...
smily012.gif

Go on and have your fun...I'll holla atcha in a bit.

*thinking*

bill_duke_01.jpg

<font size=1>This chick don't know who da uckf she dealin' with...</font>
mcool.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: The KING and QUEEN of Small Talk

Naw...it's all good. :cool:

You won't hear me mention too much of this stuff again. I knew what was up when I first started dealing with you...so some of this is kinda expected. :)

Well...:idea:...I'm bout to jet for a while.
I gotta go handle a few things...
smily012.gif

Go on and have your fun...I'll holla atcha in a bit.

*thinking*

bill_duke_01.jpg

<font size=1>This chick don't know who da uckf she dealin' with...</font>
mcool.gif

ugh maybe it's me but <font size=8>DID U JES CALL ME A HOE!!!!!!!</font>

:redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The KING and QUEEN of Small Talk

ugh maybe it's me but <font size=8>DID U JES CALL ME A HOE!!!!!!!</font>

:redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot:

Me?...call you a ho??? Of course not! :)

I mean...just because you gave it up to me on the first date didn't make me see you in a different light. Like I said before...I gave you props because you didn't front about wanting to get down with a brotha! :cool:

And the fact that I pulled you, even after I had seen you give some walrus-head brotha a "goodbye" kiss the day we met didn't damper my opinion. :D

I'm just saying...I expected certain things, thats' all.
And the fact that you SHOWED some of what I expected, well....oh well. :lol:

But it's all good, Boo...you know I still got you, and I'm here.
kotc.gif

But on THAT note, I gotta dip.....HOLLA!!!

*yelling from a distance...*

I'll talk to you later on! :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The KING and QUEEN of Small Talk

Me?...call you a ho??? Of course not! :)

I mean...just because you gave it up to me on the first date didn't make me see you in a different light. Like I said before...I gave you props because you didn't front about wanting to get down with a brotha! :cool:

And the fact that I pulled you, even after I had seen you give some walrus-head brotha a "goodbye" kiss the day we met didn't damper my opinion. :D

I'm just saying...I expected certain things, thats' all.
And the fact that you SHOWED some of what I expected, well....oh well. :lol:

But it's all good, Boo...you know I still got you, and I'm here.
kotc.gif

But on THAT note, I gotta dip.....HOLLA!!!

*yelling from a distance...*

I'll talk to you later on! :D

Whateva nicca.....:rolleyes:

Sheesh, a brother escapes with a lovely young lady for a few hours, and all of a sudden she gots to be pregnant, but not by me.

It pains me to say this, but there is no way Tara can be pregnant by me, because the Milkman is, *sniff* *sniff* and don't laugh futhamucka's, the Milkman is shooting non-dairy creamer. That's right I have plenty of milk, but no cream.

After all of the turmoil, and strife I had with that no good trick Toia. I can't fathom having anymore kids, so I went out, and got myself fixed. 5 is enough for the Milkman.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
Sheesh, a brother escapes with a lovely young lady for a few hours, and all of a sudden she gots to be pregnant, but not by me.

It pains me to say this, but there is no way Tara can be pregnant by me, because the Milkman is, *sniff* *sniff* and don't laugh futhamucka's, the Milkman is shooting non-dairy creamer. That's right I have plenty of milk, but no cream.

After all of the turmoil, and strife I had with that no good trick Toia. I can't fathom having anymore kids, so I went out, and got myself fixed. 5 is enough for the Milkman.

NICE

Fuuuuuuuunnny!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NICE

You mean to tell me the Milkman delivers nuttin' but "Skim Milk" and "Low Fat Yogurt"? Aww Hell Naww!

First New Edition breaks up, than gets back together, than breaks up again, than gets back together again, and now this.:redhot:

Well, if that's the case ....

Suge, pack you ish right now and get your a$$ back to the <i>pres-o-dential</i> house. You may be laid up on Prissy's couch over on Westheimer, right now, but by the time I get home from work, you need to have your <b>pretty self</b> watching our <b>pretty children</b>!!!

Now that we have yet another one on the way, I <b>WILL NOT</b> tolerate any more of this madness!!!!! No more calls at 4:00AM from GSU Spirit, D-Town, HoneyBrown, JSTUS, JSU*Toi, etc..

:angry:

See, that's why I can't tell futhamucka's nutt en', I just divulged some very sensitive information about myself, and now y'all got jokes.

D-Town, I didn't want to do this, but since you're laughing, you didn't tell NTELTK about our little excursion on Bourbon Street during the Reunion. You remember don't you? Your legs straddled around my shoulders........come to think of it, I hit you with the Ving Rhames "Baby Boy" move, when he was standing up.

As a matter of fact, that was right before you hooked with Suge, dayum you got skills.

ABD, watch those skim milk, and yogurt jokes pottna.

NICE

This is some BULLSCH*TT!!!

See, that's why I can't futhamucka's nutt en', I just divulged some very sensitive information, about myself, and now y'all got jokes.

D-Town, I didn't want to do this, but since you're laughing, you didn't tell NTELTK, about our little excursion on Bourbon Street during the Reunion. You remember don't you, your legs straddled around my shoulders, come to think of it, I hit you with the Ving Rhames "Baby Boy" move, when he was standing up.

As a matter of fact, that was right before you hooked with Suge, dayum you got skills.

AAMU, watch those skim miilk jokes, pottna.

NICE

WHAT DA HELL???? :upset:

Dayum woman.....D NICE, TOO?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

Oh no...not the "Baby Boy" move....:bawling:

NICE...I thought you wuz my BOY!!! :( :shame:

After all that schitt you said about being down and whatever, you snakin' in my dayum!!! :smh::redhot:

Dayum...I wish you wouldn't have told me that, but I appreciate the fact that you did. :look:

But yanno....:idea:
I ain't even gon' trip! :cool:

Like I said before....I expected certain things from her (but not THIS much), so I'll continue to be ME and "respond accordingly". ;) :p

I gots no beef with you, dawg....but this doesn't mean that I will ever be able to trust you as my boy again. :shame:

Tara:

Just remember what I told you the other day, Boo.....you know how I do. ;)

Twin, see what had happened was. D-Town didn't tell me about y'all until we finished. She had said, "Whatever you do, don't tell Innalek."

I thought to myself, what am I supposed to do? Afterall, you're my twin, but D-Town is a Nation member, so I didn't want to betray her, and I didn't want to rain on your parade either, by spreading rumors, about that sweet, little, tasty, D-Town.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that pottna, but it had happened before y'all got together, and then you had just moved to KC, and you didn't bother to tell me either, and then I thought she was trying to get back at Panthro, for all of those nights she got herself worked up, only for a 42 second thrill, and then we wuz drunk, yeah, that's it, just like Blublood said about the alcohol.

Man you saw how she responded the other day about blaming stuff on alcohol. Then man, if Toia wouldn't have showed up with all boy, none of that wouldn't have happened. Well not with D-Town, because Tara was ugghh, let's just say "She was more than a woman", boy, that's a tender little thing right there, I still wish I had some Vitamin D in my milk...ummmm, ummmm, gooooood....ohhh but see that's what had happened dog.

Toia had tried to make me jealous with ol dude, and D-Town was looking all good, and dog, I didn't know y'all wuz like dat, and then the Hurricanes kicked in.

You know how dem Canes' be having a brother, but man, that's what it was, dem dayum Canes.

Man, I'm sorry dog.

NICE

I'm with you BluBlood!!!!

Blublood:
Er...so the milkman can't produce chillen, huh?

Wait'n to see who'll be the victim of the self-proclaimed "non-dairy, non-potent" Milkman.

I don't mean to :lecture: YOU puddins.

But, don't fall for it!:smh:

Next thing you'll know he'll be very :sleep:.

You'll be :p'n

And you'll be :argue:'n with him and all kinda puddins.

***runz out of room fast yell'n****:sperm: Itz alive!!! Itz alive!

:lmao:

WTmuthaF!!!!!!!

I go to lunch and come back to all this mess.....NICE, you's a damn lie and you know it. You have never, ever sniffed, tasted, touched, fantasized...well maybe you've done that, but you've never even been close enuff to me to screw me. You lying bastard you. My legs were on your neck....WTF!!!!! :eek2: ;) :eek2:

:redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad: :redhot: :mad:

Innalek, don't believe that mess baby...you know all this is only for you. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back