Paternity Test

short_1

Grown & Sexy
I am just curious to know this & if yall can shed some light on the matter please do so. OK why is it people go on these talk shows to have paternity test done? These different females(blk,white,hispanic,etc.) go on these talk shows & talk all this noise about how they know who the daddy is & whatnot & curse a person up & down, or say I don't want you to be the daddy & have 6 other dudes on the panel saying they the daddy..but then when the test come back saying they are they daddy or they not the daddy then they wanna boo-hoo & act real stupid on national tv. Why do they want to embarrass themselves on tv...but not so much as themselves but their children? Why not just go to the DNA testing office in their town & have it done instead of acting a$$es on tv. & I won't even get on the guys...they call the females all kinda names & say they not the daddy she was with this dude & that dude but then they cry when they find out they not the daddy. These talk shows are a trip!
But if they know they were with a whole tribe of *****s then why even start the embarrassment?

Originally posted by short_1
Why not just go to the DNA testing office in their town & have it done instead of acting a$$es on tv. & I won't even get on the guys

Do you know how much that sh*t cost??? It's not as simple as getting a blood test. That's why they go on the talk shows because it's free. :nod:

It is expensive!

What gets me is when they have 3 dudes all vying to be the "daddy", then NOT one turns out to be the daddy. Talk about embarassed for the girl........

Simple

The answer is two words that do NOT mix.

Ignorance and Narcissism.

:shame:

The world lives for drama. by now you should know that some of the stories are scripted. It's all about ratings.

Back