Pastor Tries to Convince Congregation That He Didn’t Say He Wanted to Eat Nicki Minaj’s Booty on IG

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why are people surprised? My childhood pastor (attended his church for my first 21 years of life) was infamous for having affairs (he was married with children by two women) with lonely and desperate single mothers at my church that idolized him ... which we all were taught to do. Since I lived and read the Bible more, I've always been from the school of thought that religion is dangerous unlike spirituality.

Why are people surprised? My childhood pastor (attended his church for my first 21 years of life) was infamous for having affairs (he was married with children by two women) with lonely and desperate single mothers at my church that idolized him ... which we all were taught to do. Since I lived and read the Bible more, I've always been from the school of thought that religion is dangerous unlike spirituality.

Speak on it!!!!!

I know pastors who will not allow men that are single to be Deacons but his ass is single. SMH..... I know a pastor who has children by other women in his congregation and literally had women fighting his wife at church. This nicca (because that's what he is) put a lady out of church who spoke up against him. Punk ass nicca got mad at me because I spoke to his wife. I'm like dude we went to high school together. Now her ass doesn't speak. Everyone says he abuses her but it is not factual.

One of his church sidepiece's son was baptized in our church. The side piece came and then left because she had to go hear "her pastor"..... I'm like damn, why didn't your son get baptized by him. There are people who have attended that church for years who are no longer members.

giphy.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Speak on it!!!!!

I know pastors who will not allow men that are single to be Deacons but his ass is single. SMH..... I know a pastor who has children by other women in his congregation and literally had women fighting his wife at church. This nicca (because that's what he is) put a lady out of church who spoke up against him. Punk ass nicca got mad at me because I spoke to his wife. I'm like dude we went to high school together. Now her ass doesn't speak. Everyone says he abuses her but it is not factual.

One of his church sidepiece's son was baptized in our church. The side piece came and then left because she had to go hear "her pastor"..... I'm like damn, why didn't your son get baptized by him. There are people who have attended that church for years who are no longer members.

I don't attend church. The only person I'm idolizing and putting on a pedestal is Christ ... not pastor, elder, deacon, pslamist, none!!

If Christ could speak for himself, if he exist, you wouldn't have all this foolishness by those who speak for him.

I still wanna learn more about this booty eating ole passa teaching...... Maybe he got some church gals willing to participate in this seminar who's built like Nikki Manij

Back