Pastor: GOP may be downplaying Palin's religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone been drawn closer to God? Has anyone re thought about how they were going to vote for the election? Has anyone rethought political affilation?

You don't know the answer to these questions and neither do I, however God does and that's all that matters.

To say PsychoJag is mad for quoting scriptures when you do the same.

Is this your husband because you seem to be on a mission to redeem him.....seriously?

For the last time, he can post as much scripture as he chooses. The more the better. A hypocrite is one who claims to something they are not. A Christian doesn't support abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriages, civil unions and whatever else God hates. If I were a hypocrite then I'd be supporting the things in which God hates. Why would I ever want to go against God? You may call me a hypocrite, but one can't say that I go against the word of God because I made it known where I stand and what I'm against. For the last time, I'm against whatever God is against........that simple. You know where I stand and a hypocrite stands against God.......not with Him.

Is this your husband because you seem to be on a mission to redeem him.....seriously?

For the last time, he can post as much scripture as he chooses. The more the better. A hypocrite is one who claims to something they are not. A Christian doesn't support abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriages, civil unions and whatever else God hates. If I were a hypocrite then I'd be supporting the things in which God hates. Why would I ever want to go against God? You may call me a hypocrite, but one can't say that I go against the word of God because I made it known where I stand and what I'm against. For the last time, I'm against whatever God is against........that simple. You know where I stand and a hypocrite stands against God.......not with Him.

I'm a MAN that doesn't believe in homosexuality, but it seems to me that you are so stuck on homosexuality that you have something to prove. A real MAN wouldn't keep bring these things up unless HE has some insecurities.

Where did I say you were a hypocrite. I said your statement was hypocritical.

Always remember, the adjective hypocrite has two definitions. The devil himself would proclaim that he stand with God to trick others.

Can you answer this question for me...Are you mad because you keep quoting scriptures?

The point I was trying to make is that God states that He "RULES" in the kingdom of men. When you rule you you're in absolute control. It's impossible to say you rule but don't have control over the kingdom or the world. Yes, God allows us to make our own decisions, however He also chastises us when we go astray. This is what man fail to look at when they support evil. You have free will but there is a price to pay when you break the rules. Man is getting out of control by allowing the abominations to take place and making the abominations laws and legalizing the things that God hate. How can so called Christians sit back and let this happen without being outraged? Yes, we have free will, however free will doesn't mean you're not suppose to obey God. I don't want foolish men bringing the wrath of God down on me because they choose to make an abomination legal. If a politician and a few people enjoy packing peanut butter and slipping his tongue down another man's throat, then I should have no say so because that man is only destroying himself, however if that man chooses to make a policy in which I must live under that "CLEARLY" goes against the word of God, then I have total say so because we can all be punished for letting it happen. Why would Christians vote a person into office that says they're for the things in which God hates? Yes, we have the free will to vote but one man can bring all of us down.......that's biblical. God told us to speak out against these people and get rid of them, however we're doing just the opposite, we're encouraging them and allowing them to twist the laws of God. We allowed them to take prayer out of schools and the ten commandments out of the court house, but no one is outraged.

I read you loud and clear. Your position here would indicate that, based on what God hates, Christians need to be independents and not affiliated with any political party since all of those parties in this country engage in what God hates.

Pro 6: 17-19 These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
[1] A proud look, [2] a lying tongue, [3]and hands that shed innocent blood,
[4]An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, [5] feet that be swift in running to mischief,
[6] A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and [7] he that soweth discord among brethren.

I read you loud and clear. Your position here would indicate that, based on what God hates, Christians need to be independents and not affiliated with any political party since all of those parties in this country engage in what God hates.

I totally agree. There should only be one party in this country, the Christian party. There is no such thing as politics when it comes to the things that God value. IMO, people don't care about the things that God value, however they do care about money.

God is not into politics. That's a function of man. God does not favor either political parties. Those who uses God for this purpose are playing with their salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back