Parity in the NFL,,,

• Is a good thing.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • SUCKS!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Is parity good or bad for the NFL??? It amazes me to hear the sports analysts deride parity in the NFL, then in the same breath, they are all on the, "UUUUUUH,, DUH-UUH TIGER NEEDS SOME COMPETITION. GOLF BEEEZ TOOO BORRING WITH TIGER WINNING ALL DE TIME" tip! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Being a staunch Dallas Cowboy fan, naturally I would be predisposed to saying that parity is a bad thing,,, but for the overall good of the NFL, parity is the way to go. What do you think? :cool:

IT is a good thing if you have 2 or 3 seasons in a row when the 12 playff teams are not the same 12 when the league is good. If 70% of the teams are good, and it comes down to which 12 are the top 12, parity is good. But if any team could win it simply because not that many teams are really that good, it is not good. We are presently suffering from the latter circumstance. There is so much bad play out there from week to week that I don't even want to watch sometime. I have to admit it was getting better. MOre teams were actually good, but many of them still have many places to improve. Too many teams that are not that talent and should not be near the top are up there.

My $0.06...

I think it's good for your average everyday football fan. But on the flip side, it's terrible for the people in Vegas.

Back