PANTHRO, GET YO ARSE IN HUR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther88

Banned
LOL! Boy you ain't changed one bit. lol :emlaugh:

I wanna' do Part Deux of this sermon entitled: <b>When A 'Niter' is Synonymous w/ a Knife</b> :rolleyes:

BAD NITER! BAD NITER!!! :slap:

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Uh, I have NEVER, EVER cut anyone!

*swang a mighty bat, and got dead eye aim with some mace, tho'*

Panther88

Banned
Vinita said:
Uh, I have NEVER, EVER cut anyone!

VERBALLY gul!!!! VERBALLY!!! :mad: A many a human being done laid :dead: when you went on the verbal rampage. :eek: lol

I'mma hafta' tourch you in a 'special' way in order for you to ack right! :mad: Holy water, prayer cloth, fasting, and meditation are a great start! :mad:

The BEST thing that could happen FOR YOU this evening is for Sperm to call you in a few and demand: <b>Look'a hur woman! :slap: I want some smothered chicken and rice for dinner!!! :mad: And it'd BETTA' be in my plate waitin' on me as you bring me the remote control and my plate.... w/ some home made ice tea! :slap:</b>
:p lol

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
If the fish sticks and fries the kids are getting ain't good enough for your good buddy, he can traipse up north and eat at YO HOUSE! :tup:

Now, stop evading the damned issue!

Is a scrimma goat a freak? Is a scrimma goat attractive? :confused:

Panther88

Banned
Vinita said:
If the fish sticks and fries the kids are getting ain't good enough for your good buddy, he can traipse up north and eat at YO HOUSE! :tup:

Now, stop evading the damned issue!

Is a scrimma goat a freak? Is a scrimma goat attractive? :confused:

LOL@fish sticks and fries. Can't do no better here because it's <b>Taco Hell</b> for us tonight. U know I don't cook on Fridays gul. lol

Now, back to you! :slap:

*singing*
<i>
<b>SCRIMMA GOAT.</b>
What is itttttttttttt????
</i>
*beginning to perspire one mo' gin*
<i>
<b>SCRIMMA GOAT.......</b>
A SCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMA GOATTTTTTTT.....
</i>
*moaning*
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm scrimmmaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmm scrimma! scrimma! scrimma!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*reaching out to tourch NITER on the forehead and make her pass out ~snicker~*

Taylor-Made'90

I'm 'Citrix SSO' batch!!!
~~~The sweaty 'Deac' O'Malley stands and proclaims~~~

Tuhdey's sermon has come from da book of Lott, Chaptuh 42, versus.......uh........arrrrahh..... ALL dem versus in dat Chaptuh......

May derre be a blessin on the readuh, and the hearuh, and da heared.....

Yeah-Mayne........

~~~'Deac' sits back down~~~

:bowdown:

Panther88

Banned
Taylor-Made'90 said:
Tell her NEXT THURSDAY, P-Mayne!!!!!!

:winkgrin:

DYING LMAO @ what'chew posted up dur DEAC!!!!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Trip thing is I can actually almost hear a DEAC saying that. lol :emlaugh: :nod2:

I can't save NITER this evening... this week. Upon the recommendation from T-Made, my <b>official</b> TSPN advisor, I'mma hafta defer you to either he or brotha' BengalE. ~snicker~ :eek: :lmao: lol

Panther88

Banned
BandFan said:
IM still Lost.

I wanna know what ROO is?????
:rolleyes:

BENGALE!!!!! Where U @ mane?! :confused:

<embed src="http://www.uptoparr.com/the_scream.mp3" hidden=true autostart=true volume=5 starttime="00:01" endtime="00:07" controller=false>

Fortitude

Sybarite
Just like some "folks" on Sunday....all that huffing, sweating, puffing, & moaning and you still don't know what in the hell they were talking 'bout. :lmao:

MightyDog

Panthro, let me suggest that you expose the Scrimma Goat at the 2nd Annual A&M Universities football game. This would be the best half time show since Janet Jackson was canned.

If you cannot wait why not a private showing of the DVD for all those who are coming to the Reunion.

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
MikeBigg said:
Deacon Bigg wakes up and looks for the scrimma goat.
Just hearing the word freak woke you up huh? :lol:

*leaves Deaconess section to slap MikeBigg upside the head*

Wipe the slob from your lip *****! :rolleyes: You can't do a dayum thang with a freak or a scrimma goat no mo! :rolleyes: :kaioken:

Naw Rev. P~ DIDN'T pull out the sacred Harbrace, 1984 edition!?? :eek: :lmao:

*fell out* :emlaugh:

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
And, to THIS VERY DAY, we still do NOT know what a Scrimma Goat is! :shame:

Do it be a freak? Are it a prude?
Is it cute? Ugly? Smart? Dumb? Tall? Short?

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!

~lil John~

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Don't know what the fugg a scrimma goat is...but it sure sounds like she was bit or hit by something with that high pitched squeal at the beginning... :scared:

Fortitude said:
It sure is! Maybe that scrimma goat bit her in the buttocks. :retard:

Panther88

Banned
SLT said:
Holding my finger up to go to the bathroom before the doors open.

SAT DOWN!!!! :mad: Deacon TM 'bout top open up the doors.... :D

Ol' girl lost it in the first 2-3 seconds didn't she? She <b>sounds</b> like a <font color=red>SCRIMMA GOAT</font>. :confused: But, she could also could have been <b>bitten</b> by a <font color=red>SCRIMMA GOAT</font>. I'm sure the congregation was <b>looking</b> like a <font color=red>SCRIMMA GOAT</font>. Me myself, I would've been <b>hotter</b> than a <font color=red>SCRIMMA GOAT</font>.

:confused:

A <font color=red>SCRIMMA GOAT</font> knows no boundaries, number, gender, ...

:confused:

*moaning* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <font color=red>SCRIMMA GOAT</font>....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scrimma! scrimma! scrimmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
:goof:

I don't know 'bout chall, but SRIMMA GOAT is a part of my everyday conversation EVERY DAY...

Mad as a scrimma goat
Hungry as a scrimma goat
Happy as a scrimma goat
Horny as a scrimma goat...oops, wait, I don't say that, that gets said to me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.