Palm Pilots and Pocket PCs

you said you're using the Treo, how you gone sell that? how old is that one? Lawd, black folk. :lol:

Dont get me started on sista returning clothes back to the store after they left the club...

I'm about to jump to nextel....so once i find someone to buy my treo i will buy the nextel.

the treo is about 3 months

Dont get me started on sista returning clothes back to the store after they left the club...

I'm about to jump to nextel....so once i find someone to buy my treo i will buy the nextel.

the treo is about 3 months

dude please, you're speakin in general, i'm talking about you and what you said. i don't do that, i don't even keep up with receipts long enough to have buyers remorse. :lol:

This phone is way more than 6 months old because I've had mine since the SCG and it was sort of out of date then. I guess the 6800 is out now.

At any rate, this is a terrific phone. I am able to get my Yahoo Mail and my Work E-mail every 15 minutes. It uses the Microsoft Outlook E-mail software. I can get on the internet anywhere Sprint has a signal. Plus, it has Wi-Fi capabilities.

MSN has a portal for the PocketPC that allows you to visit sites that will download very fast to this machine (News, Sports, Weather, Search Engines, Maps, etc.). After owning a PocketPC phone, I'm upset that I went 7 years owning a regular phone. This phone is like a mini-laptop.

Back