Palm Pilots and Pocket PCs

XHALE9802

GRANDEUR...
where can i purchase these for a reasonable price? i mean i'm not scheduled for an upgrade until next year, so i was trying to see if it was anywhere excluding the Sprint store i could get one without sacrificing a limb.

also what would be a good brand/type to purchase? i've seen the treos and the typical blackberry, but what is a brand that would be worth the purchase. this will mainly be for personal usage, so i can deal with the most basic kind.

You may need to ask Panth. I know I have a Treo 680 and it's fine with me. My next door neighbor has a Treo 700 and he can watch his Direct TV on his.

If you want to go the used route, ebay, or sprintusers.com .

Otherwise it will cost you your first born to get one.

Listen here Missy. Dont be getting all sassy with me. I have hook-ups that probably could get you something on the low-low, but you know how thangs work.

i wont sass if you get me the hook up. tell ya boy i need a palm pilot... :lmao:

If you want to go the used route, ebay, or sprintusers.com .

Otherwise it will cost you your first born to get one.

lol@ first born! :retard: thanx though, i'll check those sites out.

:lol::bawling:

I'll see what I can do for you. :lmao:

nah, i'm just kiddin. next thing i know yall would be singing and tryna stamp on my fohead, "i aint sayin she a gold digga..." :emlaugh:

but foreal, if you know the hook up, please introduce it to me.. :tup:

but foreal, if you know the hook up, please introduce it to me.. :tup:
My nephew. The one that had the red shoes, shirt and multi-color shorts on. The one with the new -born baby.

What kind do you want? One like mines? 680? He can get it for you for $180 brand new from the Cingular store.

My nephew. The one that had the red shoes, shirt and multi-color shorts on. The one with the new -born baby.

What kind do you want? One like mines? 680? He can get it for you for $180 brand new from the Cingular store.

if he can get me one for 180, that batch can have a rotary dial!!! :lmao:
will it be compatible with Sprint?

Would you like see him?

200px-Asapscreenshot.png

i pulled it up on the website, it has unlocked gsm, so it should be compatible with any network. but double check, if so please let him know that i'm interested. like this weekend interested.

Yeah, I think that they are all "unlocked" so that you can use them with any network. I'll pass on the message.

I am going to move this thread to the Mods forum because it contains information that may be incriminating and could be used as evidence in prosecution.

I have told y'all a million times, you cannot post this type of information on a public forum. And you should have further been put on notice given the recent events surrounding a certain poster.

I am going to move this thread to the Mods forum because it contains information that may be incriminating and could be used as evidence in prosecution.

I have told y'all a million times, you cannot post this type of information on a public forum. And you should have further been put on notice given the recent events surrounding a certain poster.

ok.

Girl...now you done lost me...:uhoh:

Back