P-Valley on Starz

P Valley was a good episode tonight. The show has meaning. Yea the gay sex is there but let’s be honest with ourselves homosexuality is a part of our society whether we like it our not. My wife made a point tonight…she said “it’s ok for two women to engage in a sexual act with no problems…as a letter of fact a man would enjoy watching. But let two men have sex…the world is in an uproar.”

P Valley to me is focusing on the hard facts of life. Also did you guys notice the “Black Lives Matter” at the abortion clinic. It’s interesting that Black Lives Matter now…but not when it comes to police killings.

Well thought out by the writers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mercedes is all over the place.
I couldn't figure out what she was telling the gangster dude she wanted. She also didn't realize her daughter was smarter than her to leave with the drunk lady because taking her to get that abortion and she's not the guardian could have messed her up, good move to distract ole girl by making her think she's on her side.

That stack they gave Mercedes mama might put her out the race, she talk that smack but she knows she is about that loot, just like back in her hooker days

I couldn't figure out what she was telling the gangster dude she wanted. She also didn't realize her daughter was smarter than her to leave with the drunk lady because taking her to get that abortion and she's not the guardian could have messed her up, good move to distract ole girl by making her think she's on her side.

That stack they gave Mercedes mama might put her out the race, she talk that smack but she knows she is about that loot, just like back in her hooker days

She sent mixed signal to Mane. First, she was all for the bedroom. But, the minute, he made that move. She shot him down. What a dyck tease!

Woddy and Lil Murda are the tag-team of death.

She sent mixed signal to Mane. First, she was all for the bedroom. But, the minute, he made that move. She shot him down. What a dyck tease!

Woddy and Lil Murda are the tag-team of death.

That's what got me, I thought she couldn't wait to get dude. When she came to his function, I thought she was down, even protected him from doing that dumb shat he was about to go do with the ankle monitor on

Mercedez is one of those chicks that would be a down chick for a brother who could tap in to what she wants. The problem is she can’t explain what she wants.

That's what got me, I thought she couldn't wait to get dude. When she came to his function, I thought she was down, even protected him from doing that dumb shat he was about to go do with the ankle monitor on

I'm glad that he respected her decision. It's funny, she just did a threesome, and slept with a woman.

But, she want to have standards and expectations with Mane. I bet he said to himself, This is that crazy vagina. 😅😅

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hey man that opening scene with Lil Homicide and Big Fredda.....Uncle clifford tried to run to the phone and Lil Murder "ole up lemme get my dick."

LMAO!!!!!! Uncle Clifford was running with a dick in his booty.....

Back