Out of these two, which is more important to you?

Bird123

Face

or

How fine he/she is?

I'll go first. I

've had many guy friends fall into the "I don't care how ugly she is, they fine as heyell, syndrome. While for the most part I've fell into the face factor, not necessarily the knockout body type, but a cute enough face. But I have slipped into the "I don't give a fugg, she fine" fad a couple of times.

What about you?

Face is first, cause I have to look at him! I have a prefrence for body to. You have to have something to accompany that handsome face!

A face just won't get it!

I'VE BEEN WITH SOME FINE AZZ WHOOPI GOLDBERG'S BEFORE.

AND ALSO BEEN WITH SOME PRETTY AZZ ALLY MCBEAL'S TOO.

IN LIGHT, ALLY
IN DARK, WHOOPI

Face. I can't get with no butt ugly chick just cause she got a body. Though I am willing to settle for a lil less face for a tight budy, but she need to be at least decent in the face.

well usually when women refers to a man as being "fine" that means everything.....face, body, etc. so yeah he gotta be fine.

I have to say face...I have to be able to look at him at any given time. The body is not a big factor. But like Xhale said..he has to be fine..the 2 go hand in hand.

this is so.... superficial

I guess how they act and how they make you feel have nothing to do with it....

Re: this is so.... superficial

Originally posted by Dirty
We are just answering the question that Bird123 asked us.....Which was:
Face

or

How fine he/she is?

I'll go first. I

've had many guy friends fall into the "I don't care how ugly she is, they fine as heyell, syndrome. While for the most part I've fell into the face factor, not necessarily the knockout body type, but a cute enough face. But I have slipped into the "I don't give a fugg, she fine" fad a couple of times.

What about you?

Re: this is so.... superficial

Originally posted by Dirty

Of course there is more to it than looks. We all know that, but this thread is not about that.

That's why I said out of the two.

I would rather holla at an OK looking female with a 10 body than a pretty chick with a body like a trashcan.

FACE

........but i aint forgettin about the no less than a C cup...slim or almost slim stomach and a nice round azz to go wit it! somethin like FREE on 106 & park! OHHHHHH LAWDDD JEEVUS:eek:

Of the two listed...

FACE.

I can take him to the gym and show him how to get the body right.:)

Face of course

I have to say face because that is like one of the first things you see, Im not really a body person cause with the right clothes "a tube sock" and soem tight shoes nikka can be fine!

Back