Our Sissies

See people this is what I'm talking about.............poor child, I feel sorry for him maybe I should give him some boxing gloves and a mouth piece so he won't hurt himself.......Lawd,Lawd Lawd this is so sad:bawling:

^^^^^^^^^^^
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dayum where the other undefeated TEAMS at?

lol

Isn't BAMA STATE undefeated. oooops ...:xeye: :xeye: Hell naw. THey loss to Alcorn.

LMAO

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Sure is quiet.

tick

tock

tick

MACBFAC,

Can you answer the question please?

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE GAME SATURDAY?

LMAO

Oh yea and .....Sign below if your team is undefeated..............

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Poor,poor Noise Talka here's a pic of him when he was a child
T05

so sad.........:bawling:

Dayum where's my pic lol!!!

MACBFAC,

still avoiding the QUESTION. I know it's scary, but i'll ask again anyway.

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE GAME ON SATURDAY

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

LOL

LOL. yea, that's it. ......??

LOL. LOL

LMAO
LMAO

LMAO.

LOL
LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL

p.s.
You didn't tell me if you thought my pick for this week was right or not.

JACKSON STATE 1,000 ALABAMA STATE 0

LMAO

LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL
LOL

LOL

Mafia....your smacking organization is in SEVERE JEOPARDY with posters like this.

Please Mafia......you have worked too hard at smack and deserve better than this type representation. Take action quickly! HAZE him or something.

ps........Hornets by a touchdown.

We finally got a prediction out of the BAMA chumps. lol. BIFF THINKS ASU WILL WIN BY A TOUCHDOWN.

*snicker*

good job BIFFF, atleast you had balls to pick.

Back