Our First Swacpage Baby!!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
ETA - August 29, 2003!

Congratulations, Mikey and Kemer!

:sperm: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

babyanimated.gif

Thanks everyone!

Please pray God's blessings upon us...and especially me. The morning sickness lasts all day! I don't know why they call it morning sickness. Thanks Vinita! :)

Congratulations again!!

I guess we won't be seeing you two at too many football games this year.

Kema, you can record the Bayou Classic this year. ;)

Congrats

Congrats on the new bundle. The Sickness may or may not go away, just keep taking your vitamins and eat right.

I am so happy for you, enjoy the 9months, call me if you need anything or any advice.
:jump: :jump: :jump:

Kellis: GUL now we won't be going to too many games, if any! The baby is the damn season opener! :)

89comSUgrad: That is so sweet of you. Thank you very much. Please pray it goes away. I am ddoing everything the doctor said. I'm trying...

<font size="7"><b>CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!</b></font>

Mike and Kema, I am absolutely overjoyed for your blessing!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Big MIKE!!! Laying it down like a champ. :sperm:

Congrats to both of you. May you enjoy your sleep right now because you won't know what it is in few months.

God bless!!!

:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!!

Well Mike, it's official now. You went from KING to #3 in the household in record time. (get used to it bruh.)

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

I wonder what school the baby is going to attend? Well at least we know it aint Grampax! LOL
Congrats....Mike and Kema on your lil jag! :D

Congratulations,

Another Virgo on the Way... I think it is gonna be tight on your birthday this year Mike.

Congrats Mike and Kema :jump:

Shutup Miami Jag. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Miami Jag
I wonder what school the baby is going to attend? Well at least we know it aint Grampax! LOL
Congrats....Mike and Kema on your lil jag! :D

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Thanks everyone!

Please pray God's blessings upon us...and especially me. The morning sickness lasts all day! I don't know why they call it morning sickness. Thanks Vinita! :)

So that is why you have been skipping work!!

She's Having a Baby.......

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Thanks everyone!

A friend at Church is also expecting, morning sickness at church is funny esp. when she cant get to the restrooms. Once she ran outside to the grassy area. That was funny, well maybe not to her. But she is well beyond 3 months. So, it may not go away after 3 months.

But Anyways. Mike is now pledging and is online to be in that Fraternal Order of Fathers. Mike wait till hell night. ;)

I said all of that to say this.
Congratulations to both of you and May GOD BLESS the All Three of You!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BIFF
CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!!

Well Mike, it's official now. You went from KING to #3 in the household in record time. (get used to it bruh.)

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Man you can say that again. I call it the 3rd wheel syndrome.

Re: She's Having a Baby.......

Originally posted by docmump
But Anyways. Mike is now pledging and is online to be in that Fraternal Order of Fathers. Mike wait till hell night. ;)
Cute analogy. :lmao:

First, comes love.:heart: Then, comes marriage.:bump: Then, comes Mike and Kema with a future Gramblinite in a baby carriage. :D :jump:

Congratulations you two!!!

:tup: congratulations to the both of ya....:)

Being a member of this page has its advantages doesn't it.....

Way to do that there Mike and Kema! Congrats to the both of you!!!! Get that sleep right nah 'cause <i>when the night cometh after lil' Mikema is born, no soul shall sleep....</i> :emlaugh:

Congratulations one mo' gin! :tup:

Back