Other than your band, which band would you pick to be in the HBOTB?

Originally posted by TX_FINEST
You can vote more than once it's called CHEATING.not saying that your the one doing it but.....:rolleyes:
And besides the whole city of H-town is not voting for you all so don't say that.

Well I have access to more than one computer, and so does many other people, but thats not the point.

Your right the whole city is not voting for TSU. We all know that SU's largest alumni chapter is here in Houston. Majority of the students at PV are from Houston, and yada yada yada.

But if you go back and read my post you will see where I stated that we have help coming from our neighbors across the street.

No one acused you guys(PV) of cheating when you jumped out in front of the voting, and no one acused UAPB of cheating when their numbers grew over night. So why all of a suden WE have to be cheating? :confused:

Because they are hating Incipience. You are right. Nobody said a word about UAPB jumping ahead, then P.V. then Alabama State. But when Texas Southern Jumps in front of everybody by a big margin then it's cheatin, lol, Man, yall got yall nerve. Ain't novody cheatin for the umpteenth time. Just have fun with it yall, Everyone got to the 14th. You never know who might jump in front of who.

Originally posted by Incipience
Well I have access to more than one computer, and so does many other people, but thats not the point.

Your right the whole city is not voting for TSU. We all know that SU's largest alumni chapter is here in Houston. Majority of the students at PV are from Houston, and yada yada yada.

But if you go back and read my post you will see where I stated that we have help coming from our neighbors across the street.

No one acused you guys(PV) of cheating when you jumped out in front of the voting, and no one acused UAPB of cheating when their numbers grew over night. So why all of a suden WE have to be cheating? :confused:

Uapb nor PV votes jumped 20,000 in one day like TSU's you all don't even have that many people at your school...BUt on the kool I ain't hating. I mean do what you gotta do.

P.S. Wouldn't it be tight if TSU and PV both represented the SWAC.. :D

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
Because they are hating Incipience. You are right. Nobody said a word about UAPB jumping ahead, then P.V. then Alabama State. But when Texas Southern Jumps in front of everybody by a big margin then it's cheatin, lol, Man, yall got yall nerve. Ain't novody cheatin for the umpteenth time. Just have fun with it yall, Everyone got to the 14th. You never know who might jump in front of who.

You damn right..you should have known that people were gonna start thinking that yall have been cheating when this first jumped off yall had probably 2,000 sumthing votes I felt sorry for you all so I started voting for yall...:D
But like you say yall just now found out about it huh...yeah right...:idea:

But anyways good luck!!!

P.S. Wouldn't it be tight if TSU and PV both represented the SWAC.. :D

Yeah, I have a meeting with President Slade set up, so that we can get PVU's President on the same page as far as voting for each others schools. Let's hope it works out.

By the way appreciate the votes...I've voted for PV several times as well.

Yeah, I have a meeting with President Slade set up, so that we can get PVU's President on the same page as far as voting for each others schools. Let's hope it works out.

By the way appreciate the votes...I've voted for PV several times as well.

Man if our presidents can come to an agreement that would be tight...As far as the votes,NO Problem. I'll be down there for yall's homecoming this weekend...MAybe i'll get to halla at you when I'm down there.....

Man if our presidents can come to an agreement that would be tight...As far as the votes,NO Problem. I'll be down there for yall's homecoming this weekend...MAybe i'll get to halla at you when I'm down there.....

Several of us (The Texas Crew) have discussed this. We're helping TxSU and PV with this.

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
Hey P.V. we gonna help yall so it can be TSU and P.V. to represent the SWAC.

Hey we made miniture posters, and put them in all of the computer labs on campus, also in some of the admistravtive buildings. You guys have an advantage with a student union (ours is under renovation). Thats a definet plus to use. Oh yeah, tap into that A&M resource you have.

Hey we made miniture posters, and put them in all of the computer labs on campus, also in some of the admistravtive buildings. You guys have an advantage with a student union (ours is under renovation). Thats a definet plus to use. Oh yeah, tap into that A&M resource you have.

Texas A&M man i don't know about them they probably would want a cut....lol

Back