Other Scores - 10/31/20

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OkSt lost this game with all the costly turnovers and penalties when they had Texas stopped to lose in OT 41-34

OkSt lost this game with all the costly turnovers and penalties when they had Texas stopped to lose in OT 41-34

Texas was overdue for a top 10 on the road win....LOL (not sure Big 12 and top 10 isn't an oxymoron but I digress)

With Trevor Lawrence officially being out next week against Notre Dame, the Clemson quarterback, D.J. Uiagalelei (pronounced ooh-ee-AHN-guh-luh-lay), will have a week to prepare with the first string. It will still be a huge test in South Bend.

I did not expect LSU to get beaten that bad but saw only a few of their games this season.

The #FireGusfans can be quiet for another week.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
With Trevor Lawrence officially being out next week against Notre Dame, the Clemson quarterback, D.J. Uiagalelei (pronounced ooh-ee-AHN-guh-luh-lay), will have a week to prepare with the first string. It will still be a huge test in South Bend.

I did not expect LSU to get beaten that bad but saw only a few of their games this season.

LSU hasn't looked good but twice this year (Vandy & SC). Other than that, they have looked horrible. The defense leaves more than a lot to be desired. At the end of the season, they will need to make a decision on Bo Pellini, though his guaranteed salary is significant. As it relates to their offensive line, you never know if they will show up. Run blocking has really been an issue most of the season, but their pass blocking was horrendous Saturday.

LSU got magic in a bottle last year and expected to stay at that level with/above Alabama when they aren't there. At least with Miles, their offenses stunk but the defense kept them a top 10 team. They are probably a year or two away defensively and their offense is back to where it was pre-Burrow

Gus is a level below Smart. He'll keep them in the top 10-15 but that's their ceiling

The team that people really better watch out for is Cincy. They have a legitimate defense that travels and don't get into shoot outs like the other AAC teams.

LSU hasn't looked good but twice this year (Vandy & SC). Other than that, they have looked horrible. The defense leaves more than a lot to be desired. At the end of the season, they will need to make a decision on Bo Pellini, though his guaranteed salary is significant. As it relates to their offensive line, you never know if they will show up. Run blocking has really been an issue most of the season, but their pass blocking was horrendous Saturday.

Muschamp's seat should be on fire now.

Back