Other Football Scores

Tennessee St. 13
South Carolina St. 33

Hope I didn't spoil anyone watching it on tape delay

I wonder if Albany State beat Tuskeegee? I wanted Tuskeegee to win because Albany State and Hampton was ahead of ASU in the American Wire Poll. However, at this point, it does not matter that much since ASU lost. With Hampton losing ASU could have been number 1 or 2 in the American Wire. Dam! Dam! Dam! :bawling:

tierre said:
And the surprise of the week

Mississippi St 7
Vandy 31

11:13 4th Quarter

Well MSU is really depleted this year, they already lost to I-AA Maine. I'm not sure thats as much a surprize as Tennessee getting kicked to sleep at home by Auburn.

Auburn 31
Tennessee 3

4 min and change left in the third qtr.

I was up at the Church's Chicken and I seen a guy that went to the Tuskeegee/Albany State game and he said Albany State won the game with a last minute hail merry. I guess Albany State will be #1 in the American Wire Poll since Hampton got beat to sleep and ASU lost. :upset:

3rd Quarter
3:32 left

Southern Utah Thunderbirds 42
McNeese 7

This is not a typo. Southern Utah just fumbled at McNeese's 1 yard line.

Antroy said:
#4 Georgia 45
#13 LSU 16 :eek:

I was at the GA/LSU game this afternoon. The LSU fans were noisy at the beginning of the game when they stopped GA on their first drive. After that, you barely heard a peep from the Tiger fans until the start of the 2nd half. Shortly thereafter, they were quiet again.

I'm not sure if GA's offense finally showed up or was the LSU defense just that off today.

Man this is a wacky Saturday. Not just in the SWAC.

North Western is on the brink of UPSETTING Ohio State BIG TIME.

NW - 27
OSU - 20 4 mins left if 4th, and NW ball.

Back