Orally Speaking...

~cough~cough~ in my best Jesse Jackson voice

"Oral sex is merely stimulation, without penetration, that ultimatley leads to ejaculation "

Originally posted by mrnutthova
~cough~cough~ in my best Jesse Jackson voice

"Oral sex is merely stimulation, without penetration, that ultimatley leads to ejaculation "
Well said Jesse!!!

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Let me be direct:

If/when my Richard rubs up against your 18th and 19th molar, and gets a static electricity shock from your latest root-canal/tooth-filling/crown, and it causes me to unleash the 'Million Man March' down the Esophagus Blvd, then I would've been 'thoroughly mouthified' and will have a big-arse grin on my face, like this :D

And then I'll look deep into your eyes, and say. "Yeah baby, that was niiiiice, but you gotta get outta here"....ala The Ladies Man...

:dude:

Done fell out.............:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Bird123

Uhhh, guy I think you're mistaken me for the WRONG gender.....ROTFLMBAO:lmao: :lmao:

Ahh damn! Help me up!!! I thought everyone knew that Bird was a hardleg....But ummm StormSax Bird is VERY VERY much man. :cool:

Originally posted by alcorn_st_cutie
Sex is sex no matter what context you put it in. I would get graphic and explain what I mean, but I don't want to get put off the page. :D

Write it down, take Polaroids, and pm it to me. I won't tell anyone.:shh:

Got yo back on that one

Originally posted by Kay Bee
I call it all foreplay. But if done correctly there is not need for penatration.
esp if you dont have any energy to even move--just go to sleep then if it was all out there!

Back