Orally Speaking...

I aint gonna lie...

Everytime I get some skull, I consider it as sex....

Everytime I eat a fur taco, I consider it sex.....

"L" I damn near count lap dances, a brother is gettin older, yanno !!!

:D :D :D

Well what does that say about stimulation from the finger or penatration from the finger???

Originally posted by BluBlood
Well what does that say about stimulation from the finger or penatration from the finger???
Last I heard it was called "finger f**king" I don't know of there has been a new term invented for it as of yet...but everyone views things differently. I personally don't consider oral sex as sex I see it has being down right freaky (part of 4play) leading to the sexual act. Same goes for "finger f**king". But that is just my own opinion.

Originally posted by BluBlood

:look:

*thinking*

<font size=1>"Why does she care what it is? She always on here claiming like she's not doing anything anyway.

:idea:

Unless she did some of these things and is trying to justify her stance by claiming that "I still have not had sex". Interesting.."
</font>

:lmao:

But to answer your question.

I don't necessarily consider fellatio/cunnilingus as being sex.

To me, they are both forms of foreplay, just like the fingering that you mentioned....:cool:

I forget how young most of you all are!

Originally posted by Kay Bee
I call it all foreplay. But if done correctly there is not need for penatration.

Dayum. :rolleyes:

Only a lesbian dismisses penetration.

Re: I forget how young most of you all are!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Dayum. :rolleyes:

Only a lesbian dismisses penetration.

But from my point of view if a woman gives me skull the right way, I'm just fine without supplying penetration. :cool:

And I always pay my debts.

Let me be direct:

If/when my Richard rubs up against your 18th and 19th molar, and gets a static electricity shock from your latest root-canal/tooth-filling/crown, and it causes me to unleash the 'Million Man March' down the Esophagus Blvd, then I would've been 'thoroughly mouthified' and will have a big-arse grin on my face, like this :D

And then I'll look deep into your eyes, and say. "Yeah baby, that was niiiiice, but you gotta get outta here"....ala The Ladies Man...

:dude:

Hole up now, cause there are plenty of guys that will donate skull to the cause and that's all they want! But hell sometimes that's all I want too!:swink:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Hole up now, cause there are plenty of guys that will donate skull to the cause and that's all they want! But hell sometimes that's all I want too!:swink:

Donate skull? Donate it where?

Re: Re: Orally Speaking...

Originally posted by BIG WORM 96

What is the definition of "is"?
:D

I see you're doing you Bill Clinton impersonation....:tup:

I did not have sex with that woman....Ms. Lewinsky:p

Back