Oprah Winfrey

northern tiger said:
That's not my preference. I go for those "I hate you NT" women who post about me all day and aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll night. They just swear up and down that I ain't the one gor them. I just play along with it to appease their true desires.
:lmao: Iz u high? :lmao:

Oprah makes everyone else look shiftless. The woman has it going
on....you have to appreciate how she does her thing and helps everyone.
Her steps are ordered. Period.

Jamie was flirting yesterday...Stedman better watch his wife....errrr woman. ;)

~Astrya

Warndalyn said:
what painting? I missed that part.

Girl, remember her red dress at the legends ball. He had Artist Lane (a highly acclaimed artist) to paint her in a 7 foot painting that looked Scarlet on Gone with the wind. The painting is so real and beautiful that she almost looks like you can touch her.

Let me see if there is something on her website. IT is beautiful and so thoughtful!..........Nope, can't find it.

J4J said:
Girl, remember her red dress at the legends ball. He had Artist Lane (a highly acclaimed artist) to paint her in a 7 foot painting that looked Scarlet on Gone with the wind. The painting is so real and beautiful that she almost looks like you can touch her.

Let me see if there is something on her website. IT is beautiful and so thoughtful!..........Nope, can't find it.
wow, I would love to see that picture, sounds really beautiful...hell, I want that artist to paint one of me, too. :D

J4J said:
Kirk Franklin and his wife will be on today talking about his "problem".
yes, I posted this yesterday....:nod:

I also heard that Tammie had filed for divorce. :eek: Obviously, his problem is NOT gone.

Warndalyn said:
wow, I would love to see that picture, sounds really beautiful...hell, I want that artist to paint one of me, too. :D
20051129_108_350x263.jpg

Warndalyn said:
yes, I posted this yesterday....:nod:

I also heard that Tammie had filed for divorce. :eek: Obviously, his problem is NOT gone.

I don't think so. She's on TBN with him now. I love the way they seem to be so in tune with one another. :tup: God bless their union.

J4J said:
THANK YOU JELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

She looks like Scarlet O'hara and Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind!
Um Kema , how she gon look like Scarlet and Rhett both? :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

JSTUS said:
I don't think so. She's on TBN with him now. I love the way they seem to be so in tune with one another. :tup: God bless their union.
oh, ok...well I hope so...the divorce rumor is going around town here, I guess b/c they live here. **shrugs shoulders**

bluedog said:
Um Kema , how she gon look like Scarlet and Rhett both? :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

:lol:

The painting Bluedog...the painting does..not her....the size of it and the details of it.. LOL

Back