Only 31 days to make money off of the KO of Punk Roy.

LaMont

The lunatics in Vegas have Punk Roy as the favorite, despite the fact that he's going to be giving up nearly 50 pounds to a guy that has knocked down legitimate heavyweights like Holyfield and Kirk Johnson. Punk Roy hasn't fought anyone with a pulse in over 5 years and expect him to trembling with fear when he enters the ring against someone not mesmorized by his video glitz. Get your money in on Ruiz and take an early round KO to boot. Punk Roy won't last 3 rounds.

LaMont

You know, I still think there's a 75% chance Punk Roy won't even show. I expect some sissyfied excuse like a hurt ankle or something to keep him away. Don't blame me because I speak the truth......

HA HA!!! A friend of mine says that Ruiz will not land 25 punches. I told him "That is less then 2 per round. What's wrong with you? Crazy." He stands firm on that.

I Told him "We will See."

But I agree, Jones should not win this fight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by docmump
.........Jones should not win this fight.

This stament is true,however Jones is not stupid. Do you all remember the fight he had with that guy that was much bigger than him and more than likely hit harder than him to. What did Jones do? He kept tagging ole boy in the arm and ole boy had to quit. We all know that if the fight stays in the center of the ring and they go blow for blow then jones will not last, but that won't happen. Jones is a boxer not just a puncher. He is too smart in the ring to fight Ruiz in a slug fest. Don't count him out just yet.

Back