Online Palm Reading!

JSU*Toi

It is kinda cool....

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/features/goosini/palmreading/index.jsp

Here is mine:

The lines on your wrist are called Rascettes, also known as "The Bracelets of Life." The more rascettes you have, the more years of quality life you will have. This does NOT indicate how many years you will live; just how many of those years will be filled with joy, fortune, and extreme happiness. Your number of rascettes tell me that:

You're not gonna make social security, because The Great Goosini believes that you only have a total 30 - 55 years of quality life left in your body. The Great Goosini recommends that you stop eating all those Twinkies and go out and pump some iron. Maybe that'll build some more rascettes onto your puny human wrists.
The line that runs from underneath your index finger across your palm is your Head Line. Your head line determines your strength of character and your mental power. Your head line tells me that:

Your self-will is practically overbearing -- you do what you want to, and no man, woman, or goose can stop you. As a result, you have particularly strong argumentation skills and would make a particularly fine lawyer if you so chose such a path in life. Artistic in nature, you have a particular mental gift for intuition and just "knowing" what people need or want. Hmm... methinks you are related to The Great Goosini...

The line that runs from underneath your pinky across your palm is your Heart Line. Your heart line has everything to do with love and relationships. It also tells you about your romantic life. Your heart line indicates that:

You are a particularly caring person. The Great Goosini is in awe of the hard work and effort you put in for the good of mankind. Because of your kind heart, you shall be rewarded with tremendous luck later in life.

The line that curves from above your thumb down to your wrist is called your Life Line (no relation to Regis). Your life line is the measure of your life force, the strength of your family ties, and the general happiness you will find in life. Your life line shows me that:

Unlike The Great Goosini, you do not wish to travel the world; you are content to be where are you are. In order to reach the highest levels of happiness, you should constantly push yourself to achieve and experiment with life. If you change your career path to something completely unexpected, you will be pleasantly rewarded. Perhaps a career as a prognosticating swami goose?...

Back