Online Degree vs. Traditional University Degree

SIR_GRAM

Legend
Which is better? Which is honored and excepted more?
I was told that many companies and universities dont honor On-Line degrees?

Whats your take?

because currently im getting ready to go through U of PHX online Master Program....

Im having 2nd Thoughts after talking to people who received there Master's and Doctorate's from Traditional Universities

Which is better? Which is honored and excepted more?
I was told that many companies and universities dont honor On-Line degrees?

Whats your take?

because currently im getting ready to go through U of PHX online Master Program....

Im having 2nd Thoughts after talking to people who received there Master's and Doctorate's from Traditional Universities

Don't worry what others think! Some people don't respect online degrees and some do! They're respected where I work.

Pretty much every company I've worked for has paid for employees to attend U of Phoenix for grad degrees. That includes Boeing, Lockheed, and GE.

I think its worth it.....especially if its also a traditional brick and mortar school that has an online program......I would not worry what others think.....I too am going back for an advanced degree and recently applied to Saint Joseph's University (in Philly)....I think it will be a good investment in me......and also since the program is also offered face to face there is no difference in the programs or the degree......

Pretty much every company I've worked for has paid for employees to attend U of Phoenix for grad degrees. That includes Boeing, Lockheed, and GE.

Same here at Raytheon! I know a lot of people that have gotten advanced degrees through the UofP in which Raytheon funded.

Back