Bethune-Cookman
Florida A&M
Grambling State
Jackson State
Mississippi Valley State
Prairie View A&M
Southern University
Texas Southern University

for the complete and utter embarrassment made by my UAPB Golden Lions, under the guise of a football game, that was witnessed on national television last night. I further apologize for any negative thoughts that may have been formed or confirmed last night about our conference. So much hard work has been done and is currently being done to negate such reflections, and the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff failed to help in this matter. Lastly, I apologize to the Western Division for our lacking, and assure you that we will strive to do better to uphold the standards of greatness that have set and established by our Conference Division.

I, 96lioness, would like to offer congratulatory remarks to:

PVAMU
Alabama State
SU
TXSU
GSU
FAMU
AAMU

Yours,
96lioness

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We tried to give y'all a break and keep the score decent, but out punter decided to do what he does and get his punt blocked and let y'all score to make y'all think you still had a chance in the game.

We tried to give y'all a break and keep the score decent, but out punter decided to do what he does and get his punt blocked and let y'all score to make y'all think you still had a chance in the game.

I think it was more so the eager anticipation of the Panthers to light up their scoreboard, the excitement of running up the score so much that they got an early climax. And in typical behavior, they got so relaxed they lost focus and couldn’t complete the job. So, my Golden Lions were forced to engage in a little self-stimulation; enough to make themselves happy, and enough to make ya”ll think “yes, y’all are good”.

Dang right.

Just because I don’t play the smack game don’t mean I don’t know how.
200.gif

Back