Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated Centennial

Re: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Centennial -Who's coming?

I have just now recovered

Man, I'm still on a high from the centennial. Like Zock said it was a humbling experience. It was almost like an out of body out mind experience. It was almost like a dream. Man, I truely enjoyed the fellowship amongst the bruhz during our celebration. I met bruhz from everywhere. It was peaceful, no wrecking at all that I noticed. I'm looking forward to celebrating with the bruhz on Nov. 17th at Howard. I know it may not be the same number of bruhz in attendance, but it will still be special.

Re: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Centennial -Who's coming?

Still Recovering from Centennial.

Im loving the "You know you were at the Omega Centennial page on Facebook".
Hilarious!!!!

Who said White men can't step?

This bruh was setting it out at the centennial.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V1MXgGWnmC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iiN1Qw4HcXo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Who said White men can't step?

[video=youtube;QxIhmzsd8pU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIhmzsd8pU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

roo

Re: Who said White men can't step?

So Pops, I guess you gone pull your purple cape out and hop around today huh?

Happy Founders Day Bruhz!!!!

We are going to sing the hymn at 19:11 (7:11 pm) and afterwards, continue with a block party in front of the frat house up until midnight here in New Orleans.

HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY OMEGA PSI PHI FRATERNITY!!!!!! 100 years of outstanding, stellar service!

Last year, my daughter competed in an Essay Contest sponsored by the Pi Omicron Chapter, Omega Psi Phi. She won 1st Place! The prize? $1500 scholarship presented to her during the Omega Psi Phi National Achievement Week. We were able to use that toward her college tuition at Southern this year. On behalf of me and my daughter, I sincerely thank the Sons of Blood and Thunder, the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc!

Your founders would be very proud of the work your organization is doing to preserve their legacy.:swink:

Last edited:
HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY OMEGA PSI PHI FRATERNITY!!!!!! 100 years of outstanding, stellar service!

Last year, my daughter competed in an Essay Contest sponsored by the Pi Omicron Chapter, Omega Psi Phi. She won 1st Place! The prize? $1500 scholarship presented to her during the Omega Psi Phi National Achievement Week. We were able to use that toward her college tuition at Southern this year. On behalf of me and my daughter, I sincerely thank the Sons of Blood and Thunder, the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc!

Your founders would be very proud of the work your organization is doing to preserve their legacy.:swink:

Thanks and congrats to your daughter!

YE on the yard last night.. Excuse the blurriness.

374153_590115502658_101702179_31422705_986649000_n.jpg

Back