Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated Centennial

buckwheat

Bruh's are you coming to the Centennial this year? I will definately be there. The chapter that I'm a member of is one of the host chapters this year. Of course I will not be staying at a hotel since I live 20 minutes from DC, but I will plan to be at all of the meetings, activities. We need to link up when you all get here.

Roo!

Bruh's are you coming to the Centennial this year? I will definately be there. The chapter that I'm a member of is one of the host chapters this year. Of course I will not be staying at a hotel since I live 20 minutes from DC, but I will plan to be at all of the meetings, activities. We need to link up when you all get here.

Roo!

I'll be there.

Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Centennial -Who's coming?

Bruhz, are you coming to DC for the Centennial? Let me know! There are a lot of events going on outside of the centennial if you want to kick it with the Bruhz!

centennial%20logo.gif

Re: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Centennial -Who's coming?

I am here. Partying Wednesday Night on through

Zock should be up there. Talked to him last week about it. I am sure yall Ques gone be out. LOL.

Zock should be up there. Talked to him last week about it. I am sure yall Ques gone be out. LOL.

No Doubt! We're having a pre-centennial party at the frat house tomorrow night. There are parties everywhere.

I am here. Partying Wednesday Night on through

I will out there wednesday evening. I'm working during the day and kicking it in the evening. I will be at Howard on Friday and Saturday for the events.

Flight will get there around 2:45 p.m. on Thursday, July 28, US Air.

Man them freaks gone be every where. I may have to come up just to catch some scraps. :lol:

Imma see who's not on the board after this weekend. And that should tell me who's locked up.

Why did I pass through Union Station on Friday with my Purple & Gold Alcorn gear on? Damn Ques were ready to grip a brother up. Union Station was packed with those cats.

Why did I pass through Union Station on Friday with my Purple & Gold Alcorn gear on? Damn Ques were ready to grip a brother up. Union Station was packed with those cats.

Come on man, you had on Purple and Gold. What did you expect:)? I actually did see some Eta chapter (Alcorn State) Bruhz out during the Centennial. There was a lot of people at the party that I attend on Saturday from Jackson. Seems like a lot of people from Jackson traveled to DC for the weekend. I'm sure some of them live in the area also.

Words cannot express what occured in DC! Last week was like hearing a good sermon that prepared you for the up-coming challenges of the week! It just re-affirmed that Omega Psi Phi Fraternity is the best in the world! It was certainly a great experience visiting the birthplace of Omega and sharing and enjoying the company of the Brothers. Purple and gold was the order of the week! As far as the eye could see, DC was engulfed. Truly a humbling and special feeling being there! I am proud to see that tha bruhz exhibited true courage and common sense. Her 100th celebration was very "friendly" as we celebrated this great landmark in time. Kudos to tha Ques for wreckin tha town but not leaving the town a wreck.

So go on throw up ya hooks dawg. ROO

Last edited:
Back