Ole Miss DB Otis Reese

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wow, the irony of transferring to Ole Miss as a relief to racism is uncanny as the school is a reincarnation of the antebellum South. Their uniforms represent the confederate soldier colors from head to toe and their mascot is basically Jefferson Davis himself.

I have an indelible memory of Ole Miss. I remember Jefferson Pilot sports used to air the SEC game of the week back in the 90s. I remember an Ole Miss game and their entire stadium waved confederate flags, where you could not see the people. I think they played Dixie too. To each his own....

Last edited:
There is a list of most conservative studies bodies where Texas A&M's has consistently rated near or at the top. Auburn's has been rated very high too. Each has been rated above Ole Miss (maybe not every year). However, I am with the rest of you. This is a big head scratching move to me. If someone can explain, I would really appreciate it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wow, the irony of transferring to Ole Miss as a relief to racism is uncanny as the school is a reincarnation of the antebellum South. Their uniforms represent the confederate soldier colors from head to toe and their mascot is basically Jefferson Davis himself.

I have an indelible memory of Ole Miss. I remember Jefferson Pilot sports used to air the SEC game of the week back in the 90s. I remember an Ole Miss game and their entire stadium waved confederate flags, where you could not see the people. I think they played Dixie too. To each his own....
I went to 1 Ole Miss football game against Georgia in the early 90’s. Those fans were waving flags and I vowed to never go to another game. My high school football coach took some of us on the team to see the game. Tim Whorky was the running back for UGA at the time. He was killing Ole Miss.

Last edited:
I went to 1 Ole Miss football game against Georgia in the early 90’s. Those fans were waving flags and o vowed to new go to another game. My high school football coach to some of us on the team to see the game. Tim Whorlky was the running back for UGA at the time. He was killing Ole Miss.

Went to a meet there in the mid 90s. Spring game I believe was the same day and saw the same sight. And some runners from Potts Camp were letting the N word fly freely. Ole Miss was the only major school in MS I didn't bother about applying to

Why go to a place where you have to fight for a seat at the table as apposed to going somewhere that has your seat at the table already prepared?

because lost negroes have told them that they won’t be successful if they attend a HBCU, & they get treated like kings at these SEC schools.

Until they make a mistake on the field or speak about their political beliefs, that is.

This shows that not only are some of these student athletes dumb as hell, but that their parents are dumb as hell too. The name Ole Miss alone should tell you what type of time Oxford, Mississippi is on. Boy about to roll on campus and see all kinds of white people waving rebel flags and wearing a white mascot that's been outlawed for years.

This shows that not only are some of these student athletes dumb as hell, but that their parents are dumb as hell too. The name Ole Miss alone should tell you what type of time Oxford, Mississippi is on. Boy about to roll on campus and see all kinds of white people waving rebel flags and wearing a white mascot that's been outlawed for years.
and ‘Make America Great’ Hats and signs.

I mean just the name Ole Miss make me think about lynching and Jim Crow and yet these negro running and jumping for them as they sing Dixie and waiving confederate flags yet they want to whine about racism I can’t feel sorry for this foolishness especially there are 3 division 1 Hbcus in Mississippi.

Last edited:
Back