Old School Joint of The Day!

Stacy Lattisaw had a Rap Song in 1980's called "Attack Of The Name Game", is the Double Dutch Bus by Frankie Smith considered a rap song?

Blu Bengal said:
Stacy Lattisaw had a Rap Song in 1980's called "Attack Of The Name Game", is the Double Dutch Bus by Frankie Smith considered a rap song?

I had a crush on Stacy Lattisaw. I remember the song.

Re: What was the first rap song to hit number one the Billboards charts?

northern tiger said:
Hey, does white songs/groups fall under the category of Old School? Because I was also listening to Fleetwood Mac's Rumor cd. A classic.:bowdown:

Those white songs/groups may not fall under the category of Old School, but the music is very relaxing to listen to. One of my favorite compilation Cd's contains the songs, Heartlight by Neil Diamond, Time by Culture Club, Sacrifice by Elton John, Into The Night by Benny Mardones, Rhythm Of My Heart by Rod Stewart, Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House, Foolish Heart by Steve Perry, The Living Years by Mike + The Mechanics, The Drive by The Cars, Down Under by Men At Work, Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac, Open Arms by Journey and ten other songs. Those songs are classics!

BOOKMAN said:
d86878rbkd4.jpg

Angela Bofill - Tonight I Give In

This is the song I walked down the aisle to on my wedding day! I love this song! :hat:

Back