Ok, wth is going on with the new updates?

Blacknbengal

I've noticed that there is something weird going on with the post box. Whenever it's alot of words in it and the scroll bar appears on the right side, that "Auto Save" pops up and then it starts to scroll by itself to the top even if I havent finished writing my response in the post box. What gives?

I've noticed that there is something weird going on with the post box. Whenever it's alot of words in it and the scroll bar appears on the right side, that "Auto Save" pops up and then it starts to scroll by itself to the top even if I havent finished writing my response in the post box. What gives?

What browser are you using?

This is STILL happening. Oh and btw, the new updates SUck.

That could be part of the problem. You may want to considering upgrading to IE 9

Sorry, I didn't design the software. But your browser may be more of an issue than anything else. I don't use IE and I have yet to experience that problem.

Which one do you use? Mozilla Firefox?

Back