Ok...Let's try that again...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Three football fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female dead drunk.
Out of respect and propriety, the Jackson State fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Southern University fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the Grambling State fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Jackson State cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Southern University cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Grambling cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.

The Grambling fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something?" "Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"

Well," said the officer. "I am simply surprised; normally when I look under a Grambling hat, I find an asshole!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Help

What are you just searching the internet for jokes and then changing some words? That isn't smack...and ATL you are going to get put on probabtion for encouraging her with this crap!

Reposting jokes isn't smack!!

JST, Robber, GR, Crazy Cat, battlecat, Raw Ray, Chad...somebody, anybody..come and get this chic!!

damn she is becoming the queen of copy and paste!

yeah yall betta get her!!!!! before we call Doggie's Angels.....

This is not trying!

Besides smack isn't for everyone...and it is obvious thatit isn't for her! Some people just need to stick to small talk! Hell I have smacked my own for weak smack....so don't think I am going to let this slide!

I hold JST responsible for this!

ROTF;

of course the GSU fans will not laugh @ this one.:rolleyes:

<font size=7>BUT, I WILL</font>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

**Blu, you alright wit me, no matter what Suge says about you.**

Suge...sweety...smack on this
moon.gif

"I thought I thaw a puddy tat"...

Should have placed the JSU cap there and he would have found what everyone already knows... A "puddy":emlaugh:

A tongue-tied jaguar male goes into a nut shop on Lynch Street, and the first thing he notices is the guy behind the counter
has the largest nose he's ever seen in his life.

The tongue-tied guy quickly turns his attention to
the merchandise, and says "ess-tues me sir?"

"Yes sir," replied the clerk.

"Tould you tale me how mutsh your pisstasheos arr?"

"Pistacios's? They're six dollars a pound."

"ssit!" The tonge-tied guy goes back to browsing, and
then asks "welp, how mutsh arr your aahhmons?"

"Almonds? They're sev en fifty a pound."

"SSit" replied the tongue tied man.

"Welp, how bout your pikanns?"

"Pecans? They're on sale today, they're only four
fifty a pound."

"welp, SSit? Just div me a poulnd of dose dhen."

"Alright then,:" says the JSU store clerk, and begins bagging up
a pound of pecans.

Then the tongue-tied guy says to the clerk, "Sirr,
I just wana tay tank you fo not maken phun of de way I
talk, cauz I tan't help it."

"Oh sir, you don't have to thank me for that. I
don't make fun of anybody, for any thing! I don't
know if you noticed, or not, but I have a rather large
nose."

The tongue-tied guy replies, "Oh, is dat your noze?
I tought dat waz your penis since your nutz arr so
damn high!"

Back