ok Kenn, these popup ads are killing me...

jelli

Music Lover
Pop Up Banner on TSPN

So my TSPN pages keep going to this page that say "TSPNsports.com is brought to you by Shop.com" how can I stop this from happening?

Re: Random Ads on TSPN

It's an advertising module/plugin that's been added to the site by an administrator to generate ad revenue. This should probably be in the feedback forum.

Thanks for moving it. TD. Now to answer my question, how do I stop this from happening. It automatically takes my page to this ad. It is very frustrating.

Thanks for moving it. TD. Now to answer my question, how do I stop this from happening. It automatically takes my page to this ad. It is very frustrating.

There is nothing you can do to stop it. But you should only be seeing it ONCE every 6 hours.

Pop Up Banner on TSPN

Is it just my computer or is anyone else getting a constant pop up ad on this site? If so, how the hell do I get it to stop?

Re: Pop Up Banner on TSPN

I think we need to give Kenn money when he requests the on-line donation campaign so that he does not have to use the forced advertisement.

KCPVPanther

and I seem to have a lot of spyware alerts after cruising TSPN. So, what has to happen for the popups to be a thing of the past and we get back to enjoying TSPN? Thanks!

1 Tip of a Flat Belly ad just appears all of sudden at the bottom of the page. Also the ad just appears out of nowhere, even if you are typing a post.

I don't come over often anymore either. Sorry, I don't like the security alarms associated with it and I really hate that 1 Tip flat belly ad,

Re: Pop Up Banner on TSPN

I didn't want to be the first to mention it. It keeps me away because I spend too much time trying to skip the adds.

Jaghammer, I don't understand what you are talking about? That annoying soccer horn was just blowing. How does that help you enjoy the site more?

Jaghammer, I don't understand what you are talking about? That annoying soccer horn was just blowing. How does that help you enjoy the site more?

Well, at work, when I type in the site in the search box, it keeps the pop-ups off for me. I didn't know the guy actually blew the horn...:lol: that sucks.

Back