OK D1A Wanna be's, Ain't never Gonna Be's, Your Next!! (Ala State)

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
OK, last year was an unusual year. This year it's time to get back to the norm and adminisiter another beatdown of a Kountry Bamma team. Last time we came to Mobile, the Jaguar Nation ruled the stadium, our team ruled the field, and our band ruled halftime. It was a total shutout. In fact, it was this game that coined the phrase, Jaguar Nation. We bout to take over Mobile once again this year.<br>Now we know how to stop Kennedy, just put some homework at the line of scrimmage. You have no other real threats and your defense is suspect.
<br>The closest you will ever get to D1A is playing us, and we are only playing yall cause we have to. With Johnson C. Smith and Clark Atlanta on your schedule, you better be glad SU is comming. Yall ain't as bad as your cousins to the north, but yall a sad case also.

P.S. Where's the tailgate gonna be, don't hold out on the grub just cause a brother talked about your team.

Hey Lewis,

If you tape a text book to the chest of the ASU WRs, Kennedy will never "hit them," at least not until next summer anyway.

My, my, my

Two of the COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</font> tricks holding hands!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe yall can give each other some comfort!!!!

Back to ancient history, huh?
I know it's hard for you, but let's try sticking to this century. Okay?

coleII.jpg

Mighty Horney.....

U cool and everything......but.......

BAMA Countrified State is out manned, out classed and out played when it comes to the NATION.....

Now you know what happens when the JAGS have 2 weeks off!!!\

JUST ask OL' Grumbling!!!!

'03,

You cool too. That's why when we whoop yall cat asses AGAIN, just know that it's strictly business, not personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah,
wassup Petey? I know you're reading this!!!!!!

Man this is hilarious.......

One win in 6 years over (if memory serves me right) and you BUMBLING BEES swear you're the next SWAC CHAMPS......

Get a clue and try and figure out how you lost to 0-10 'Corn......

Originally posted by mighty hornet
My, my, my

Two of the COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</font> tricks holding hands!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe yall can give each other some comfort!!!!

Hey mighty

I remember this summer when the two kountry baba schools were holding hands and skipping down the yellow brick road. But now, since Alcorn has more wins than both of you loser schools combined, you two have split up. Whats the deal? Are you guys still not married? Not backing each other anymore? Do you think yall will win a game this year?

Thank goodness for JC Smith

Where did you get that word...you better ask Howard...the team that couldnt cross the 50 until halftime.

BTW...I heard that your team couldnt beat Alcorn...is that true

All I know is that lowly jsue can't stop the HOBO offense!!!!! You goons were clueless last year and absolutely helpless to stop it!!!!! And from what I'm hearing, aint much changed this year.

Just be grateful you opened up against lowly hoeward.

Get Ready
I remember this summer when the two kountry baba schools were holding hands and skipping down
This summer, the only question to ask was who gets to get on top first. Now look at them, AAMU is definately Grambling's b*&^5 and ASU getting stuck by Alcorn. If either of these 2 schools beat 1 of the Big 3 once every 5 years, it is a major accomplishment for them. They will be posting about it for about 10 years.

I'm here, and I ain't going nowhere, I ain't got time to post all the time, but if you need me to come talk about you, just let me know.

Back