Oh No ... Not Another Bill Cosby Woman!

THAMES

ANOTHER COSBY ACCUSER COMES FORWARD: Cali woman tells investigators actor-comedian drugged/touched her too.

(February 9, 2005)

*When Tamara Green of California heard that a woman in Canada was accusing Bill Cosby of drugging and groping her at his Elkins Park, PA mansion last year, the 57-year-old lawyer and former fashion model felt it was her ?civic duty and moral obligation? to tell Montgomery County investigators of her similar experience with the entertainer three decades ago.

"I realize that him doing it to me 30 years ago doesn't prove he did it to this girl today, but when I heard the circumstances, I felt compelled to call up and say, 'He did exactly the same thing to me,?? Green told the ?Philadelphia Daily News? in a phone interview from her Ventura, Calif., home. "Do I want everybody to know that he had his dirty paws all over me? No. But I don't think it's right that they're going to disregard this woman and her allegations. I feel like they should look into it more seriously than I thought they were going to."

Link ...

http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=18799

Back