OFFICIAL THREAD: NBA Transactions

The Founder

Folks let's keep everything here.

--------------------------------------------

Sources: Kawhi Leonard Wants to Leave San Antonio, Eyes Los Angeles

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23803570/kawhi-leonard-wants-san-antonio-spurs

Leonard, according to sources, has grown frustrated with how the organization handled his quad injury and feels the franchise turned on him once he sought a second opinion.

Leonard has Los Angeles -- preferably the Lakers -- at the center of his preferences for a trade destination, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

The Spurs aren't going to trade him within the Western Conference, especially to the Lakers.

The Spurs aren't going to trade him within the Western Conference, especially to the Lakers.

I'm with you on that. I'm wondering how his leg is though. I'm truly wondering what Cleveland will do...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...est-betting-odds-for-kawhi-leonards-next-team

Lakers, Clippers, Cavs Among Best Betting Odds for Kawhi Leonard's Next Team

When Yahoo Sports' Shams Charania reported on Friday that Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio, the basketball world couldn't help but wonder where the Spurs star might land.

Fortunately, Vegas was on top of its game.

Per OddsShark, the Los Angeles Lakers are the favorites in the Leonard sweepstakes, with the Los Angeles Clippers and the Cleveland Cavaliersalso among the suitors:

I'm with you on that. I'm wondering how his leg is though. I'm truly wondering what Cleveland will do...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...est-betting-odds-for-kawhi-leonards-next-team

Lakers, Clippers, Cavs Among Best Betting Odds for Kawhi Leonard's Next Team

When Yahoo Sports' Shams Charania reported on Friday that Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio, the basketball world couldn't help but wonder where the Spurs star might land.

Fortunately, Vegas was on top of its game.

Per OddsShark, the Los Angeles Lakers are the favorites in the Leonard sweepstakes, with the Los Angeles Clippers and the Cleveland Cavaliersalso among the suitors:

Cleveland has no cap space. The only way they get better is to trade. But their assets aren’t very attractive

I have a feeling they are going to make some room.

They would have fared a lot better in the NBA Finals if they would have got rid of Thompson, J.R. and probably Love as most suggested before the trade deadline. Only Love is your attractive piece and he's probably still a complementary piece in LA. The other two are dead weight contracts that probably would be bench players or cut as soon as they get traded

They would have fared a lot better in the NBA Finals if they would have got rid of Thompson, J.R. and probably Love as most suggested before the trade deadline. Only Love is your attractive piece and he's probably still a complementary piece in LA. The other two are dead weight contracts that probably would be bench players or cut as soon as they get traded

Cleveland had a chance to win 2 of the 4 games with that group.

But LeBron is leaving so it don’t even matter. Lol

Trades require willing partners. Teams weren't going to be jumping to take Thompson at $18 million a year or JR at $14 million.

He’s still under contract. That’s their leverage.

One year ain’t no leverage. Nobody will give up assets knowing he will not sign with them long term. That’s why his camp put it out there that it’s the Lakers he wants to play for.

One year ain’t no leverage. Nobody will give up assets knowing he will not sign with them long term. That’s why his camp put it out there that it’s the Lakers he wants to play for.

I think there will be suitors. Teams would be silly not inquire about Kawhi's potential available and what would be needed to pry him away from the Spurs. But they aren't going to give him away, either if it comes to that because they don't have to trade him now while he's still under team control.

Back