OFFICIAL Nov 15 picks

SU
Bama St.
AAMU
SELU
gsu

lol@these gramblinites picking txsu over us!!! This is truly "Wishfull Thinking" at it's best.

My SWAC picks for 11/15/03 are:

1.Alabama State vs MVSU-- Alabama State

2.AAMU vs Alcorn State--AAMU

3.SSU vs Grambling State--Grambling State

4.PVAMU vs SE LA.--SE LA.

5.SU vs Tx.SU--SU

These picks are a walk in the park this week.Alcorn is the only plausible upset.:cool: :) :cool:

Originally posted by Jaguar05
SU
Bama St.
AAMU
SELU
gsu

lol@these gramblinites picking txsu over us!!! This is truly "Wishfull Thinking" at it's best.

Not wishful thinking at all. The jags ain't been clicking lately on all cylinders. Don't let the Allen score deceive you...the team still has some execution problems. Lincoln didn't have your talent but the effort they gave lead to some successes. Maybe your team wasn't mentally into the game. I think that's reason for concern. You better be focused this time of year.

Alabama St at Miss Valley
Alabama A&M at Alcorn St Toss-up. This will be a damn good game, but I'd like to Alcorn on cloud nine before their heartbreak on the 22nd!
Savannah St at Grambling
Prairie View at SE Louisiana
Southern at Texas Southern

Alabama St 31, Miss Valley 21
Alabama A&M 24, Alcorn St 17
Grambling 49, Savannah St 3
SE Louisiana 56, Prairie View 7
SOUTHERN 45 , Texas Southern 17

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Not wishful thinking at all. The jags ain't been clicking lately on all cylinders. Don't let the Allen score deceive you...the team still has some execution problems. Lincoln didn't have your talent but the effort they gave lead to some successes. Maybe your team wasn't mentally into the game. I think that's reason for concern. You better be focused this time of year.

Oh yes, it's wishful thinking...but really, y'all don't want us to come to the BC with a fresh loss. You really don't. Keep asking for it though. :lmao:

Alabama St
Alcorn St
Grambling
Prairie View
Southern

I wouldn't pick Alcorn over AAMU no other time...
This is for ALSU's bid into to SCG

<b>Alabama St 27</b> at Miss Valley 13
Alabama A&M 23 at <b>Alcorn St 24</b>
Savannah St 3 at <b>Grambling 50 </b>
Prairie View 13 at <b>SE Louisiana 30 </b>
<b>Southern 45</b> at Texas Southern 17

Some folks don't want to see us in B'ham, that's all. We have pumped up our game and have been playing better. Don't worry about it. This just proves what I've known all along.

:smh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Admit it!! It IS wishful thinking. txSU upset SU??? No playa.
After 10/25, that was more than a wake up call!! After 10/25 we're more focused now!!!

Picks

Hornets over Valley
Bulldogs over 'Corn
Lions(SE La) over PV
SUperior(of course) over txSU

gSU over Savannah St

Back