Odums owns JSU

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Didn't Odums beat Comegy with one of JSU's best teams in the championship game where it counts? Didn't he beat Comegy in 2012?
2uzp8hv.jpg

Dude has owned (yes owned) the last 3 JSU coaches. He beat one of JSU's best team in the SWAC ship, yall had the better team in the entire SWAC and and Odums still won that game in SU fashion

Dude has owned your football program the last 6 years

33nvsyc.jpg
Dude what the hell are you talking? Beat one of our best in the Ship? When?

I stopped reading right there. The rest was biased and total bullshit.

Backwards steps...send help fast. lol

It isn’t but I’ll let the season start and when y’all 1-3 before you play uapb this year don’t run , don’t hide , don’t make excuses. 7-5 is coming.

It isn’t but I’ll let the season start and when y’all 1-3 before you play uapb this year don’t run , don’t hide , don’t make excuses. 7-5 is coming.

Callis:

When this post comes back to haunt you, don't take any backwards steps! Final warning.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Same stuff, different year from these cats. SMH

Good Luck to you guys and the rest of the SWAC.

Don't let our QB play all 11 games this year. Yall saw what he did last year, half of a season.

Don't let our QB play all 11 games this year. Yall saw what he did last year, half of a season.

well look who the jag done pawed in …. lol and you actually were nice..... look at you... *claps*

The real question is will you be man enough to admit I was right when it comes time for me to get my restitution! I want thee glory, thee honor, and thee laugh … amen

LMAO!!! If that day comes, I will. Keep hope alive, Tandy.

The QB is the last one they need to worry about. It would be a shame if they suffered the same fate as PV did (to us) last season. lol

Back