Oct. 6, 2001, the saddest day in the history of Jackson State football......

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
Let it be known that October 6, 2001 will forever be known from the Mid-Hudson Valley of New York, to the rolling hills of North Louisiana, to the scrap yards of Scotlandville, as a day of infamy in the history of Jackson State. Not being able to outscore Bama St. for a two yr period brings about an immense degree of sadness. Has a team ever loss with over 700 yds of offense in the SWAC? Has a team ever loss homecoming when picked to go the championship? This sadness is something Nostradamus himself could not envision, but the Cartel noticed this decay some two years ago.

My role is not to force the stake in the heart (I am sure Mighty Hornet did this -- LOL -- expect the dagger on Oct 20th), but memorialize dates of significance, whether it is good or bad. Writing this writ I can only imagine the faces of GR, robber, BC, TP, HBCU, JST, etc. resembling the crying, sobber face of ole Dick Vermeil. Who am I to smack the weak?

Therefore, let it be known that GSUperTiger, a Hall of Fame member of the revered Cartel, has commemorated October 6, 2001 as a day of infamy. On this <font size=3>homecoming</font> afternoon, the symbolic icon of Jackson State created a new measure/figure of its relevancy.

buf.gif

This copyrighted icon was feared/seen to be an intermittent one symbolizing Jackson State football. However, the day of imfamy corroborates the fact that this symbolic icon is an indelible one. It is both with great pride and sadness that I affix this icon to the decadent state of J-State football. This is done with all the rights, privileges, and honors, thereunto appertaining. In witness whereof the electronic signatures of the General and the Enforcer of the revered Cartel. Given at Wappingers Falls, NY on the seventh of October, two thousand.

I'm having trouble finding the saddess day in Grambling Football History. I'm sure, however, it's one of those cold days in Nov. in New Orleans that you all have experienced for the past 8 years in a row. Man get over yourself. LOL. Yea for Grambling, the best team in the whole wide world. lol. The same team that couldn't pull a 3 win season in the 90's to save their lives. How dare you chumps talk about sadness. We aren't sad bro. Our coach didn't stand in the middle of the field, on national TV and cry like a lil' baby. MY FRIEND, THAT WAS THE SADESS DAY IN BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY. Southern was wrong for that. LOL. OK, we lost to Alabama State. Move on. We'll see you on the 20th. Go ahead though chumps, SMACK on. I hope you come to Jackson with that Attitude.

As an investor in JSU Football...........

I feel that I have a right to ask questions....the first of which is where is Get Ready ?

I mean, as the Dean Big Brother Almighty of the JSU Mafia, I feel that more than just an explanation is necessary.

Robber, as Chairman of the Mafia, I need some reassurance that this atrocity will not happen against the Icon, for there will surely be hell to pay (I don't want to have to pay Suge a C-Note), and we will back our way into the SCG if a pattern develops here.

As a football purist.......there is nothing else to believe in..... :(

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Not being able to outscore Bama St. for a two yr period brings about an immense degree of sadness.
We have dropped a cool 96 points on jsue the past 2 seasons!!!
They have no answer for us, none, absolutely NONE!!!!!
We will beat them for the forseeable future!!
We own them!!

From the clarion-ledger
"To put up 61 points on Jackson State, in their stadium, on their homecoming, is very sweet," ASU QB Darnell Kennedy

My role is not to force the stake in the heart (I am sure Mighty Hornet did this -- LOL --
GSupe,
Man, you know I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should have been there to see those sad, sad jsue faces after the game!!!!
:eek: :bawling: :(

:D :D :D :D

For those of you who are wondering.......(SU, GSU and anybody else)

WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. WE CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW, CAUSE WE'RE TIGERS FOR LIFE.

LOL @ MH! Bruh, I spoke with TP after the game. He told me you was in Buffalo. From that point on, I knew the smack was lethal. I heard you was waiting for the Mafia after the game. ROTF!

Buffalo: post Bama St beats J-State every 10 years over ------------------------>

MH, I will see ya in B-Ham wodie!

ROTF @ Buffalo!

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
For those of you who are wondering.......(SU, GSU and anybody else)

WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERE. WE CAN'T BE STOPPED NOW, CAUSE WE'RE TIGERS FOR LIFE.

<H3>did someone say wash???</H3>

Back