NY Undercover

northern tiger

It comes on TV One. I forgot how cool this show was. This was definitely the LAST of the quality black shows on network tv. It's funny to see actors before they blew up (Taye Diggs, Terrance Howard, Mekhi Phifer, and Aungenue (sp) Ellis (Ray) and she was fine azz h@ll to). They ACTUALLY dealt with issues that concerned our community as well as our history. They don't makem' like this anymore. :smh: I can honestly say that this show was of MY generation. Let me stop before I:lecture:

I also enjoyed the show a lot when it was on. I enjoyed the musical acts that performed at the end of the show also.

I still remember the hazing incindent that dealth with on the show.

This was a good show.

What were some of your guys favorite episodes?

SONNY said:
I still remember the hazing incindent that dealth with on the show.

This was a good show.

What were some of your guys favorite episodes?

All the one's involving Ice-T.
He gave ole boy He!! even after he got killed.:nod2:

Reality TV killed good writing.
Even the people they call "star's" now have "half arse/no" talent propped up by endless promotion............wether people want to see it or not. :(

:nod2:
This is one show I really watch. Back in its hay day I missed the latter half because I had to pick up my daughter from dance. Not today, Thanks TV One. I record them on the DVR and then burn it to a DVD. Hmm Hmmm, a good show and Natalie's is off the hook!

I agree. Ice T was a cold blooded villian.

staggalee83 said:
All the one's involving Ice-T.
He gave ole boy He!! even after he got killed.:nod2:

Reality TV killed good writing.
Even the people they call "star's" now have "half arse/no" talent propped up by endless promotion............wether people want to see it or not. :(

Smiley said:
:nod2:
This is one show I really watch. Back in its hay day I missed the latter half because I had to pick up my daughter from dance. Not today, Thanks TV One. I record them on the DVR and then burn it to a DVD. Hmm Hmmm, a good show and Natalie's is off the hook!

How dod you do that?

I like the show,and watch it on TIVO quite often. I had the DVR set to record the entire series but my schedule just doesn't allow me to watch that much TV so I had to delete a few......

But NT......don't you think you went a little overboard with the "LAST quality black show" comment. I mean there have been some good shows on TV since this one went off the air. My wife and kids, Soulfood....just to name a couple.

Suge said:
But NT......don't you think you went a little overboard with the "LAST quality black show" comment. I mean there have been some good shows on TV since this one went off the air. My wife and kids, Soulfood....just to name a couple.

I was refering to network tv. Soul food is cable. Bernie Mac is cool, My Wife and Kids is aight. I just meant shows that had more substance. Like they had that episode that was related to the "Tuskegee Experiment" New York Undercover was deep. That's just how I feel.

Back