Nuck FC A&T

I would believe you if your school didn't run off Coach Broadway for this guy:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

I was cheering for Grambling all the way to the end of the first half. What was up with all that crotch grabbing, obscene gesturing, and profanity directed to the a&t side line at the end of the first half. Coach Broadway looked back saddened and just walked away. It was embarrassing for Grambling and the SWAC.

I guess the crotch grabbing and sign language by number 52 at the end of the game was retaliation. Embarrasing for a&t and the meac as well.

I guess the crotch grabbing and sign language by number 52 at the end of the game was retaliation. Embarrasing for a&t and the meac as well.
Well could be, I just remember seeing multiple G-Men and it was right after a big play as the half ended. But your answer is yes, if a&t was responding in kind it was an embarrassment to them as well. Although, let me be clear, I don't give a flying fugg about the meac. I am swac all the way, and the way you Gram folks talk about tradition, you are the winning-est program in BCF. I was just saddened by the display buck dancing to what had been a great representation of Black excellence. Eddie Rob would have put their azz on the bus. You coming in here trying to justify it by pointing fingers at a&t only makes it worse. When the QB at ou did the same think he was benched for the first half of the next game. Where is the accountability do you even think this is an issue worth addressing?

This dialog really shouldn't be on the SMACK page.

Last edited:

Players from both schools should know that that is not good sportsmanship. I only brought out that a&t did it because it seems as though you only saw the G-men do it. Fair is Fair call both out, a spade is a spade. I know that you are not pro-Gram even if you are Pro-swac. So I guess you putting GSU on blast was OK though!! If I am pointing fingers, what are you doing? Remember if you point fingers there are also at least2 or more pointing back at you. And you are correct, maybe you should not have posted the thread. You opened this can of worms. Try Smacking your own sorry azz school whoever they are. Apparently they are not good enough to get to where GSU was this weekend. SMACK THAT Gram Hater!!!

Players from both schools should know that that is not good sportsmanship. I only brought out that a&t did it because it seems as though you only saw the G-men do it. Fair is Fair call both out, a spade is a spade. I know that you are not pro-Gram even if you are Pro-swac. So I guess you putting GSU on blast was OK though!! If I am pointing fingers, what are you doing? Remember if you point fingers there are also at least2 or more pointing back at you. And you are correct, maybe you should not have posted the thread. You opened this can of worms. Try Smacking your own sorry azz school whoever they are. Apparently they are not good enough to get to where GSU was this weekend. SMACK THAT Gram Hater!!!
Look here little mama you don't know ish about me or what I'm a fan of. If you think this was an attack on gram you are either an idiot or a millennial. If I wanted to smack Grambling I'm more than capable. So move around Newberry.

Last edited:
Back