Now that I'm done eating my Penut Butta AND Bama Jelly Sandwich....

JAG03

I'd just like say that the JAGS aint nothin' to FUG wit'.........

Bama state....you are small time , wit that weak ass defense AND offense!!! Kennedy is a fake and a flunky!!!

I'm sending NOTICE to all of you mofo's, our sole attempt is revenge, so if you arse is scared leave now>>>>>>>
a0500005.jpg

cuz we aint playin'!!!!

Now where's our damn CHAMPIONSHIP trophy????

WHO's NEXT???

Originally posted by JAG03
I'd just like say that the JAGS aint nothin' to FUG wit'.........

Bama state....you are small time , wit that weak ass defense AND offense!!! Kennedy is a fake and a flunky!!!

I'm sending NOTICE to all of you mofo's, our sole attempt is revenge, so if you arse is scared leave now>>>
cuz we aint playin'!!!!

Now where's our damn CHAMPIONSHIP trophy????

WHO's NEXT???

Your worthless talk ain't work a dime...
The End will justify the MeaNS.... and If WE must Fail to become CHAMPIONS in the END... so be it!!

You should concern yourself with OCT.6th!! :D
...all your TALK won't be worth NUTIN' at the End of the Fourth Quarter!!!
Dayum Fools!!
Ha ha ha haaaa!!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :D

I know that respect is something you must earn, but who died and made SU all dat. Ya'll are the most disrespect mofos in the SWAC. You non-parade participating, early fifthquarter leaving,
LUCKYYYYYY arse somebreros.

Originally posted by maddhornet
I know that respect is something you must earn, but who died and made SU all dat.

Yall did. LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: you stupid

early fifthquarter leaving,

We left cause we were scurred of yall. LOL:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: YOU STUPID :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I know that respect is something you must earn, but who died and made SU all dat. Ya'll are the most disrespect mofos in the SWAC. You non-parade participating, early fifthquarter leaving,
LUCKYYYYYY arse somebreros.

hey butthead who was the team of the nineties you....not!!!

until you can top that shut da f@@@ up please!!!

He can't shut up cause HE STUPID :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back