Now Nation, Shut Yo Dayum Mouth. Who's Next. Lol.

"NOISE TALKA"

Mr. Hatedandloved
Well, well, well, well, well, well, well

LOL
LMAO

whew
LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL

Now just look at this shat. whew.

-sigh-
It happens again..........TALK ALL THAT SHAT AND DON'T DO NOTHIN'.

GET OUT OF MY DAYUM TOWN NOW.

LOL
LOL
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

Yea, "The Jaguar County" TOOK OVER MEMORIAL.......right.

LOL
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

SU, you've smacked all week long and all the while i have just been "KICKIN' BACK, WATCHING THE WHOLE THING PLAY OUT" and what do you know?

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Yall will have to forgive me for a minute as i LAUGH IN YOU GOT DAYUM FACES.

LOL
LMAO
LMAO

LOL

SU: We beat Bama St. ya da ya da ya da
SU: We got the kriptonite for Kent, yada yada yada yada

and NOW WHAT PUNKS.

SUcks ain't shat, now move you chump arses on some where "KINGS OF THE SWAC"

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

whew

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Ay Southern, this sound familiar?..................*singing* OOOOOO OOOO OOO OOO OOO OOOOO OOOO OOOOOO OOO O OO OOO OOOOOO OOOOO OO O OOOO

Ay PAGE, yall should have seen them SICK ARSE Jags leavin memorial, cancelling their reservations at the Crown Plaza, gettin the hell out of dodge.....LOL

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

And about the DOG DAY "D"..................................

bwaaaa ha hahahahahahahahahaha
LOL
HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YALL YOU KANT STOP KENT

ok that's enough for now, but you just KNOW i was gonna get yalls arse.

NOW DON'T TRY TO COME BACK WITH ANYTHING, BECUASE YOU JUST GOT PUNKED TONIGHT AND IT WILL ONLY HAPPEN AGAIN.

Weak arse team.

SUcks:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

YOU HAVE WITNESSED THE FALL OF "THE NATION"
LMAO

lady: Welcome to Wendy's may i take your order please?

NOISE TALKA: Yes, i'll take 2 consecutive arse whippins of the JAGS, super sized please.

LMAO:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

NOW THE DAYUM CAT GOT THEY TONGUE

LOL

whew that felt good.

*kickin back for next weeks game*
-sigh-

Awaiting the SMACK from you know who........-sigh-

Still Singing
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO OOO OOOO OOOOOOOOO OO OOOOOO OOOOO OOOOOO OOO OOO OOO:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does this sound familiar Jags!?!?!?!?

Ya'll lost..............w/ ya' shot arse quarterback. :D :rolleyes: lol.
Go home, go home, go home, go home!!!!!!!!!!!! :emlaugh:

YOU LOSE, WEAK BI*TCHES.

Yall i'm sorry. i just can't help myself!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

guess what..................

*'m still singin'*

:eek: OO OOOOO OOOO OOO OOOO OOOOOOO OOO OOOO O:eek:

*smh* boi Bama St. really got yalls heads messed up. that dayum fluke.

LOL!!! Real funny clock kings.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

How much do you guys pay them? Cause you couldn't have won without the refs help. Cause you are just SLAW.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

A'int nothin like home cookin!!!! At least the daymn clock was workin!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Did any breaklines get cut? No, becuase we have class!! Now STFU!!!! You lost and your arse wont be in B'Ham!!!

Some body call a doctor for Nosiey one, he talkin' to himself....

You must have really all week, huh.'

Kent only had one drive.... ish.... 13-133-3 169 yards don't sound like all world numbers to me....

Then you cheated to boot...

But you a tiggger you take,

Who hell you telling to shut up.... I will call you a lying cheatinng tiger as long as I have breathe.,..

you lying cheating @$$ tigggger....

Cheating!?!?!?!?!?

B**** please!!!!

The refs weren't even close to being on our side.

That same s*** happens every year around this time, but Southern, of all people, want to declare that we cheated.

Just except the loss, quit making excuses, and plan for next year. Recruiting a better quarterback should your #1 priority. :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

Verdict,
You have to realize that (the few Jags who even dared to come in this b*tch) lol, are tryin to keep there minds off of that FAT ARSE L sittin on their record, so they get on here and whine and cry and cry and come up with excuses. LOL. They'll be okay. Maybe next year they'll get it. LOL. SUcks ain't shat. LOL. THIS IS TOO FUNNY.

Oh yea, Dr. J,
I know i'm talking to myself, becuase see you dayum Jags are hard to find since Sat.
LOL

I know some Southernites, they won't even answer the dayum phone. LOL
LMAO
whew

*still singing*:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OOOO oooo oooOO ooOO oooo OOOOO oooo ooooooo oooo oooo o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keep on talkin fool
Say what you wanna, when your done, WE WILL STILL HAVE KICKED THAT ARSE ON OCTOBER 13, 2001. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF HISTORY.

p.s. STILL TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT THAT ROUGHING THE CENTER PENALTY WE GOT THAT LED TO A JAGUAR SCORE but the refs cheated for us, by whiping off the dayum ball, like they had done all night and like they do at every dayum football game in America thats played in the rain. lol. Just like SU...EXCUSES.

Save it!

Back