November...

MikeBigg

intro_tiger_seal_with_gold_seal.gif

Jelly Butts, Kernels, Gaguars...it's November. Time for your sad azz teams to get just what everyone else been getting===> an azz whipping! We started in early September when we went to Lorman and kicked off in Braves wigwam, made A&M feel like a worn out sow, got cheated outta some snakeskin by Bin Ladin, showed how it's done out in Portland (SU & JSU...you don't have to be sked of them) and went out to Texas to our annual banging of the Panties...er Panthers.

Then October came around and man did we act a fool! Took our hick azz cousins from Pine Bluff to S'port and raped them for 60. Poor Ms Vinita (whaddup soror) went and dayum near got jumped on by a GSU lady for wearing the wrong sweatshirt.. Then we went over to Jackson, ate their grub, then kicked that sorry azz from start to finish. Felt sorry for them and tipped them two pernts at the end. Then we invited some loud mouth 5th ward itches over for homecoming and treated them to a 50's, 60's, 70', 80's, & early 90's style azz whipping.

Now it's November! What a month to remember as we put the finishing touches on our undefeated season. We're gonna tape textbooks on the wide receivers so we don't have to worry about Kennedy. You know he never hits the books. That's a joke fools! Then we gonna make a little trip down in the swamps where they eat nutria gumbo and talk about whipping jaguars azzes. Well, they still eat the nutria...the jaguars ran off to Florida for their azz whipping now. Then comes the good part.
These powder blue pushees been hiding like Bin Ladin. But we ain't gonna have it. We're gonna pull your azzes off that bench and kick knee deep in your isht like George Clinton. Oh baby...like the rat said when they cut his tail===>IT AIN'T LONG NOW.

We might send the redshirt and scout team on to the playoffs while we kick somebodies azz (again) in the SCG. We'll join up with the redshirts for the next playoff game.

MB,

It could get real ugly for these fools in November. The sad thing about all of this is that...

<h1>We ain't played nobody yet!!!!</h1>:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And to think...

we hear this isht every year and sometime in November, bout 9 years now...around Thanksgiving...the black and gold Tiggers become black and blue Jaguar leftovers!!!!!!!

*Gotta remember to add that extra can of whoop arse to go along with the cranberry sauce*

...and Portland St. is ranked where?

*Where did I place that Tigger-isht-talkin' Filter?*

BTW,...read my sig...CUZ IT'S TRUE!!!!!

Man, I sure hope yall get LeaveIt back in time for the classic. I don't wanna hear no dayum excuses about yall playing a backup qb. Plus, I know Anthony Fisher personally...he's too nice of a kid to get his azz kicked like we're gonna do in Nawlins.

Why the hell did Goofy still have LeaveIt in the game? Maybe he wanted him to go 21 of 21 passing? Maybe he was afraid that valley would come back from being 40+ down? Maybe he is soooo desperate for a win, he couldn't pull his starters?

This is two consecutive weekend that Goofy has made decisions that have hurt your team. I think he's so sked of the 40 pernt margin of victory GSU's gonna put on him that he can't manage/function as a coach. Yall azzes are in trouble!

I think he's so sked of the 40 pernt margin of victory GSU's gonna put on him that he can't manage/function as a coach. Yall azzes are in trouble!

BiggMouth, are you taking bet on those 40s?

Too many damn times. It gets sickening at times.:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Originally posted by BgJag

BiggMouth, are you taking bet on those 40s?

Colonel Flagg,

I have a policy to never ask for points and never give points. However, if you would like to make it a straight up wager for $50 that's cool by me. Just let me know!

As my little Girl says...

Daddy, Daddy!

Tell me about the last time gSUe beat SU? I don't think I was born then and Auntie Tres, even though she is about to graduate from SU (on time) says she was in elementary school at the time.

*Hmmmmm, gSUe smack kinda reminds me of the sky is fallin' type of isht!*

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

More like whoes your daddy....
Sucks you'll in trouble..
Yes sucks has won the last 8 times...but that all stops now...

WE GONA TAKE 8 YEARS OUT ON YOU'LL SORRY ARSE AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.......

BY THE TIME YOU'LL WIN AGAIN YOU WILL BE GRANDPARENTS

This guy is good.:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Back