Nov. 8th PV vs. UAPB who will take the W...

DAMN!!!! What in the world is going on? Everybody talking down on the BOX! What has the year come to? Is the Krank that good for people to be saying that they are doing to smoke Da BOX wit no problem? Hey, it's up to the people who are on the drum to prove which drumline is better. But for everyone talking down, we do our talking on the field.

To Krank: Don't expect a face to face battle after the game because 9 times outta 10, Prof. Edwards wont let it happen. So we gotta battle during the game. The dome has to be the worst place to play but we gotta make it happen.

To all the Down Talkers: See you Saturday!

Originally posted by Crunchy B
DAMN!!!! What in the world is going on? Everybody talking down on the BOX! What has the year come to? Is the Krank that good for people to be saying that they are doing to smoke Da BOX wit no problem? Hey, it's up to the people who are on the drum to prove which drumline is better. But for everyone talking down, we do our talking on the field.

To Krank: Don't expect a face to face battle after the game because 9 times outta 10, Prof. Edwards wont let it happen. So we gotta battle during the game. The dome has to be the worst place to play but we gotta make it happen.

To all the Down Talkers: See you Saturday!
check your pm

it is thursday, two days before the game, is uapb getting ready to make the trip????????????? this game is hyped to hell will there be any disappointments on saturday....??????????????????

Man o man!

I am leaning the scales to see if I wanna go to the game....I really want to go but, don't have anyone to go with....Sounds like its gpnna be a good game

Re: Man o man!

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
I am leaning the scales to see if I wanna go to the game....I really want to go but, don't have anyone to go with....Sounds like its gpnna be a good game
you need to come and indulge yourself with all the love and comradery that will be there....and drinking and partying , and everything else:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :D

Re: only one small problem

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
I want somebody to come with me though....
i know you have a cute friend even an ugly friend that might want to party.....:)

Back