Notorious B.I.G. Reaggea (spelling) song

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
There's a song on the air waves now that has a reaggea flavor and sounds like it's a Notorious B.I.B. cut. Who did the original cut that B.I.G. sampled from? Whoever it is, it's the same who was in parts of the movie "Belly".

.....Guerilla Black got people thinking he Notorius :lmao: ...Bart he may try sound like em but that aint Biggie! :| ...I too would like to know.. who made the original song?

Yo man, I got the CD and dude sounds so much like BIG its scary --- BUT, I love it!!! Man I didn't realize how much BIG is missed until BLACK dropped his CD...

Yo! That dude is who he is, he can't help it, but aye... I shole dig him more because he reminds me of the late great No-no-no NO-TORIOUS!!!!

I'm satisfied... also he's able to ride with that better since he's from Cali (West Coast), but if he was on the East, it wouldn't make the cut.

WHAT?! THAT'S NOT BIGGIE?! :lol: Dayum!! I thought that was some stuff from the archives dat Biggie did before being killed and they are slowing bringing stuff out like they did after Tupac was killed! you talk about fooled,, i had no clue. welp, gotta go get that CD. still want to know who did the original reaggea song!

SlickPartna said:
Yo man, I got the CD and dude sounds so much like BIG its scary --- BUT, I love it!!! Man I didn't realize how much BIG is missed until BLACK dropped his CD...

Man, if you ask me I think Puffy was trying to do the same thing with Shyne.

Mofos rapping like they got marbles in they mouth. I have always been a Biggie fan, but the only joint I like by shyne was that newer joint he got with Foxy Brown....."More or Less".

And on there it sounds like he trying to sound like Biggie to me.

Bartram said:
WHAT?! THAT'S NOT BIGGIE?! :lol: Dayum!! I thought that was some stuff from the archives dat Biggie did before being killed and they are slowing bringing stuff out like they did after Tupac was killed! you talk about fooled,, i had no clue. welp, gotta go get that CD. still want to know who did the original reaggea song![/QUOTE]

Beannie Man

I think the Guerilla Black album is wack...shyne's "Godfather Buried Alive" got some tracks on it! also on this album shyne sounds less like BIG in my opinion...more than half the album is tight which says alot because nowadays you usually get bout 4 tight songs on a rap album...

im also diggin that Talib Kweli "The Beautiful Struggle"

TRU3000 said:
I think the Guerilla Black album is wack...shyne's "Godfather Buried Alive" got some tracks on it! also on this album shyne sounds less like BIG in my opinion...more than half the album is tight which says alot because nowadays you usually get bout 4 tight songs on a rap album...

im also diggin that Talib Kweli "The Beautiful Struggle"

huh?! Talib Kweli is still alive and kicking? oh my,, gotta give them another shot. i bought one of their albums after that first big hit of theirs and was not impressed. I figured they were a one hit wonder.

Back