Not Frenchie!!!!.....

Originally posted by Suge
What do you mean there is nothing wrong? There may not be anything illegal, but for the purpose of this TV show, there is alot wrong. No one said that she can't get naked for money in her life if she wants to. That is her right to do so. But she, or any of you, can't get mad when someone else uses their right not to accect it on their TV show. If you don't feel she did anything wrong to pose, then how can you turn around and say that the TV show was wrong for cutting her. They both exercised their "rights"! they didn't say she can't have career in music. Just that she can't be the next American Idol.

And on a personal level. She was all R-O-N-G for posing nude. And then to do it in what I assume is a "catholic girls" outfit is just too much for my senses to take. I can't get that image out of my head and for that alone, she deserves to go. I may sue her bald headed arse for making me have to change one my favorite fantasy games to play. I will never be able to play school girl again! dayum you big French!:vomit: :upset:

There is nothing wrong with posing nude. Nudity is a state of life. For some reason, there is no problem with people being underware models and fetish models on other Fox shows. However, if Fox EXPLICITLY stated UP FRONT which actions would disqualify contestants, then she doesn't have a case. I think that they over-reacted, but then again, the only thing worth watching on Fox is their sports--and then only their baseball, football, international soccer, and rugby.

If you can't get over a big girl doing stuff, then that's your problem. Big girls need lovin' to, bruh. You ought to try it some time. Sometimes the change of pace is WELL worth it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by sophandros

If you can't get over a big girl doing stuff, then that's your problem. Big girls need lovin' to, bruh. You ought to try it some time. Sometimes the change of pace is WELL worth it.
Tried that , done that and almost got my azz killed, wheww, big girls are alright until decide that they wanna be on top. HELL NO!!

But anyway Frenchie will be alright.

Originally posted by pbla

Tried that , done that and almost got my azz killed, wheww, big girls are alright until decide that they wanna be on top. HELL NO!!

But anyway Frenchie will be alright.

Well, I'm a tougher guy than y'all. I've let big girls get on top, and it's not that bad--and I'm a little dude (after I got sick last week, I'm down to about 155).

I'm going to find Frenchie's pics now and barrage your email accounts with them in addition to posting them here. :devil2:

Well, I'm a tougher guy than y'all. I've let big girls get on top, and it's not that bad--and I'm a little dude (after I got sick last week, I'm down to about 155).

Oh my.....Flinstone's Vitamins send help...real fast!!!! :emlaugh:

Damn. Where did you eat at? Applebee's?

Fortitude: You have to remember that even at my size, I'm a pretty decent rugby player. :)

Justin: It was some virus that made me lose my appetite (among other things). Not cool.

Not cool is right. I hope you didn't have to take that dread oil that "heals" to nix it.

D-****ING_sgusting.

Well Suge...I can't believe I am saying this but you are right...*fell out* I can't believe I ma agreeing with him. The girl has a good singing voice i think someone will sign her.

Soph....can you come back to reality for a minute and stick to arguing the issue here. Did you even read what I wrote, or were you too busy thinking about being trapped underneath some big broad and you couldn't think straight? I said in my previous post that she is well within her rights to pose nude. I also said that she didn't do anything wrong, in the legal sense of the word. Reading is fundamental.......nudity is fine if that's what her arse wants to do. But she can't get mad when everyone doesn't see it that way. Just like you think it was fine, most people don't agree, and it just so happened that the people who run this show, didn't think it was okay. hell passing gas is natural just like nudity, but that doesn't mean you should do it everywhere.

As for me, and how I feel.......I will let you have all the big French's you want. They can cook for you and pick your little arse up and toss you all around their apartment. As for me, the only thing me and big girl can do is team up and take over WWE as tag team champions! I still find it disgusting that big French got naked for pics. And I must say this very slowly, you send me those pictures, and I will send you a virus that will kill your computer like that food did your stomach!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Suge
As for me, and how I feel.......I will let you have all the big French's you want. They can cook for you and pick your little arse up and toss you all around their apartment. As for me, the only thing me and big girl can do is team up and take over WWE as tag team champions! I still find it disgusting that big French got naked for pics. And I must say this very slowly, you send me those pictures, and I will send you a virus that will kill your computer like that food did your stomach!!!!

Man you are crazy:lmao: :lmao: Somebody help me off the floor!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
. The Washington, D.C. native has claimed that she took the topless gig to earn money so that she could re-enroll in Howard University,
Anybody seen Sweets? Maybe he could provide a scholarship....:rolly:

Soph....can you come back to reality for a minute and stick to arguing the issue here. Did you even read what I wrote, or were you too busy thinking about being trapped underneath some big broad and you couldn't think straight? I said in my previous post that she is well within her rights to pose nude. I also said that she didn't do anything wrong, in the legal sense of the word. Reading is fundamental.......nudity is fine if that's what her arse wants to do. But she can't get mad when everyone doesn't see it that way. Just like you think it was fine, most people don't agree, and it just so happened that the people who run this show, didn't think it was okay. hell passing gas is natural just like nudity, but that doesn't mean you should do it everywhere.

In an earlier post, I stuck to the issue. I noted Fox's apparent inconsistancy regarding contestants on their "Reality" shows. They had a fetish queen and an underwear model whom they've allowed to stay on. Sorry, the sex industry is the sex industry. If you're in fetish videos or on someone's website, you're doing the same thing: trying to turn someone on.

As for women of various sizes, my tastes vary depending on my mood.

Y'all know the REAL reason she got kicked off the show, right???

When her 'past' first came out, she got approached by one of the executive producers on the show. He was willing to keep her on the show, and downplay the 'Daddy's Little Girl's' thing in the media..........if............she played 'ball'.

When she turned him down, he went straight to his pals at his old job, Court TV and sang like Sinatra......

She cudda 'hooked him up' and still been on TV......Don't act like it don't happen ery'day......

:shame:

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Y'all know the REAL reason she got kicked off the show, right???

When her 'past' first came out, she got approached by one of the executive producers on the show. He was willing to keep her on the show, and downplay the 'Daddy's Little Girl's' thing in the media..........if............she played 'ball'.

When she turned him down, he went straight to his pals at his old job, Court TV and sang like Sinatra......

She cudda 'hooked him up' and still been on TV......Don't act like it don't happen ery'day......

:shame:

Taylor it could not have been a he that approached her, It might have been a SHE. Now I can understand Frenchie turning that offer down. But to me, Frenchie don't have any sex appeal.

Soph I will tell you the difference between the fetish video woman and this chic.....timing! Joe Millionaire is a taped. Has been taped, and when the news of that woman came out.......the show was already going strong. As for Big French, and AI. The show is live each week. Contestants come in, sing, get voted on, go home until the finish all these round and bring back the top ten. Timing is essenntial.....they didn't pull Joe Millionare, and they didn't pull AI. But they could kick Frenchie arse off the air, and they did. Good Bye Big French.........and for future references, keep your shirt on. PLEASE!!!!

Hell TMade, Big French should have dropped them Big Arse Drawers and gave ole boy some arse. hell she can't start trying to me all moral now. She got bukkin nekkin(still gives me the heebe geebees thinking about it) and posed for pictures to stay in school. Then she should have dropped to her knees and polished ole boy off like he was antique silverware, to stay in the competition!

PBLA, sex appeal. Man the only kind of appeal that big French has is the kind of peal it takes to get to a potato, banana, chicken, apple, or peal the wrapper off a snicker bar!

Hell TMade, Big French should have dropped them Big Arse Drawers and gave ole boy some arse. She got bukkin nekkin and posed for pictures to stay in school. Then she should have dropped to her knees and polished ole boy off like he was antique silverware, to stay in the competition!

That's how I felt about it.....

:dude:

PBLA, sex appeal. Man the only kind of appeal that big French has is the kind of peal it takes to get to a potato, banana, chicken, apple, or peal the wrapper off a snicker bar!

**fainted** :dead:

Now last season Nikki Makibben(sp?) was a topless dancer (stripper) but they let her stay on the show.

Back