Non-Greeks Stepping/Party Hopping

MITBS???? :xeye:

Negros will event anything to party hop/stroll/line dance. :retard:

Long as its not at the Que party :tup:. No frats step at a Que party, except the Ques

A lie. Sigmas step and party hop all through Que-Delta Weekend in Hattiesburg,MS. Even at the picnic lol. I went my Neo year and the DJ equipment failed and the Sigmas started chanting at the Ques.

But back on the topic...

The Zeta at JSU actually had a party hop contest last year and the 2nd half was for all the no greeks. MadDrama, The Track Team, Gospel Choir, Jsettes, Nisha and dem,..and etc was all out there. You could tell these folks were practicing hard for the competition.

A lie. Sigmas step and party hop all through Que-Delta Weekend in Hattiesburg,MS. Even at the picnic lol. I went my Neo year and the DJ equipment failed and the Sigmas started chanting at the Ques.

But back on the topic...

The Zeta at JSU actually had a party hop contest last year and the 2nd half was for all the no greeks. MadDrama, The Track Team, Gospel Choir, Jsettes, Nisha and dem,..and etc was all out there. You could tell these folks were practicing hard for the competition.

If you say so:).

I thought that men could pledge TBS and women could pledge KKPsi.

They can... at the discretion of the respective chapter. If there's no KKPsi but a TBS chapter at a college, a man can pledge TBS. And vice versa for women when there's no TBS chapter but a Psi chapter.

Zeta Iota (JSU) has honorary male members.

I have seen all the frats step at each others party on the hill, but it's funny you only see at a kappa party it will be only 50 men and 300 women. Out of that 50 men 25 of them kappas. :lol: If you want to come up just go to one of them parties and you are bound to get something. :lol:

It's a pledge process.

...you being suckered.

Thanks Cee. At Alabama A&M, a party is a party. You do whatever you wanna do at the party. Chant, step, stroll, hop, whatever. Everybody respected everybody schitt. KKY & TBS had know problems with nobody. You know why? Because we had a LOT of bruhs/sorors/MMW members who were in other frats and sororities; so that right there smoothed a lot of schitt over.

Sonny why you tryin to act all brand new.

"Snake"

...you being suckered.

Thanks Cee. At Alabama A&M, a party is a party. You do whatever you wanna do at the party. Chant, step, stroll, hop, whatever. Everybody respected everybody schitt. KKY & TBS had know problems with nobody. You know why? Because we had a LOT of bruhs/sorors/MMW members who were in other frats and sororities; so that right there smoothed a lot of schitt over.

Sonny why you tryin to act all brand new.

"Snake"

I aint acting brand new.

I dont know what another org does. Folks might be Swanging pine for the AAMU Gospel Choir. You never know.

I aint acting brand new.

I dont know what another org does. Folks might be Swanging pine for the AAMU Gospel Choir. You never know.

....man gone somewhere wit that playin' dumb schitt.

You went to A&M right? Like you'own know how thangs went down on the Hill. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you say you dont know. At A&M I guess were "insignificant"; ya know always in the room, dont socialize, dont party, etc. So yea, I guess you dont know then.

Now I guess all of a sudden since you did the Que Grad thang, you "significant" now lol!

"Snake"

You went to A&M right? Like you'own know how thangs went down on the Hill. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you say you dont know. At A&M I guess were "insignificant"; ya know always in the room, dont socialize, dont party, etc. So yea, I guess you dont know then.

Now I guess all of a sudden since you did the Que Grad thang, you "significant" now lol!

"Snake"

You know I dont like you right.
:D

"Snake"

:read:

Back