NO, she ain't

JSU*Toi

OK.... Hey, if that trick jlo try and remake carmen I will walk to new york and stab her ssa myself....

MARK MY WORDS I WOULD HUNT HER DOWN LIKE A DANG DOG AND BUST HER HEAD TO THE WHITE MEAT SHOWS:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Carmen WAS a Spanish opera, but what I heard was that J-Lo was remaking Carmen Jones. That won't wash. Let that heffa remake The Sound of Music or something.

Originally posted by Vinita
Carmen WAS a Spanish opera, but what I heard was that J-Lo was remaking Carmen Jones. That won't wash. Let that heffa remake The Sound of Music or something.

So true SOOOOOO true, now if she was remaking Carmen that would be different but not CARMEN JONES....

WHATIMMADOLAWD!!!:confused:

Also, bet money that, that no-acting heffa win's a dang Oscars for this crap:redhot:

JSU*TOI,

There will never be but one Carmen Jones. Her Name is Dorothy Dandridge.http://home.hiwaay.net/~oliver/dandridgegallery.html

Neither Jay-Lo or Beyonce would even come close. If you never saw the original Carmen Jones you should kick yourself. I don't think I would like the original Spanish opera Carmen though. Who do you think would make the best Carmen out of Jay-Lo or the hip hop version that Beyonce did last year?

Originally posted by THAMES
JSU*TOI,

There will never be but one Carmen Jones. Her Name is Dorothy Dandridge.http://home.hiwaay.net/~oliver/dandridgegallery.html

Neither Jay-Lo or Beyonce would even come close. If you never saw the original Carmen Jones you should kick yourself. I don't think I would like the original Spanish opera Carmen though. Who do you think would make the best Carmen out of Jay-Lo or the hip hop version that Beyonce did last year?

Please, I wanted to change my name to carmen, so my name would be carmen jones :lol:

I didn't like that crap last year, and I don't want miss lo to try and remake a classic.

Originally posted by THAMES

Neither Jay-Lo or Beyonce would even come close.

If you never saw the original Carmen Jones you should kick yourself.

Who do you think would make the best Carmen out of Jay-Lo or the hip hop version that Beyonce did last year?

Neither......the only person I would like to see reprise this role was the same person who played Dorothy Dandridge and that is Halle.

dandridgecover.jpg
11101h.jpg

dd1954life.jpg
hallecarmen.jpg

Back