No SEC football???

I saw that headline in my phone

He's right. If this stuff is still spiking by this time next month I think we will have to accept no football or at best a season that starts in October

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Would you allow your son to go into College Station, Gainesville, or Athens, all in high volume, raging covid19 states, in just a few weeks to play a doggone football game, just to appease a multitude of Trump-loving, confederate flag-waving, nig___r-calling on-lookers?

Last edited:
I live in a pretty nice all black neighborhood in South Fulton. I'd say, average home in this area would be between 250-400k with vast majority two parent households. A lot of people sit out in their yards on Saturday nights and talk across the road and what not. A few of them were talking about the going to college thing and quite a few of them have their kids going online in the fall. I'd say more than half of them. And realistically, it's going to keep spiking for at least another month and longer if nothing is done. I just couldnt see sending my kids off to school 4 weeks from now.

Would you allow your son to go into College Station, Gainesville, or Athens, all in high volume, raging covid19 states, in just a few weeks to play a doggone football game, just to appease a multitude of Trump-loving, confederate flag-waving, nig___r-calling on-lookers?

I wouldnt let any of my future kids go on an SEC campus even if covid wasnt going around.

fu^k em!

Whites demanded their rights - dine in restaurants, no masks, open bars, open beaches - NO FOOTBALL!

:lmao:

Many blacks don't seem go have an issue with it.

And there will be some type of football because as long as the majority players are BLACK-they don't care.

And sooner thna later you will see some schaolraships go away because no one is playing. Some redneck lawyer will find a loop hole for schools to dump kids.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Even if we adhered to that it was going to spike after the first month. Multiple 50k games four or five weekends a month across the nation makes up for locking up as only one 4th of July weekend spikes numbers

Even if we adhered to that it was going to spike after the first month. Multiple 50k games four or five weekends a month across the nation makes up for locking up as only one 4th of July weekend spikes numbers

Gotta agree with you... Plus, once K-12 and colleges begin on campus/virtual classes it really going to spike!

What's ironic, I still remember when folks were having a cow when Louisiana Governor John bel Edwards was trying to explain to them that LSU could possibly not have any sports played due to the state's budget shortfall that former Republican Governor Jindal created. I guess their heads were too hard to listen, since they are pretty much the same folks who voted for Trump. Dumb decisions could definitely lead to dumb results.

Last edited:
I do not think there will be football this fall, but let's say I am wrong. I think the SEC will try to play some games though I do not think they should. Before mid October they will see how disastrous the decision is. Therefore, they will end the season very early.

EVERY ELECTION, HAS CAUSED A VIRUS IN RECENT HISTORY. I THINK SEC WOULD PLAY BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TO PROTECT THEIR PRIDE POSSESSION MEANING PLAYERS. THESE PLAYERS WILL GENERATE MORE MONEY FOR THESE SCHOOLS THAT ONE CAN IMAGINE. ALSO GOING NON CONFERENCE YOU CAN PUT TOGETHER A SCHEDULE AND A PLAN FOR BUILT IN QUARANTINE. THE MONEY IS TO GOOD TO NOT PLAY A SEASON BUT SANKEY WANTS TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS AND COACHES. IMAGINE SABAN GETTING COVID AND IT GETS SERIOUS HOW WILL FANS REACT TO THAT?

Back