No Negotiating

Your offense did a great job, but how is it that your defense gave up 36 pts. to Valley?:confused:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

Our starters gave up 22 points. Valley scored 14 points in the final 4 minutes of the game. The last TD was scored with 8 seconds on the clock.

Now if y'all wanna count the last 14 points against JSU's regular defense, go right ahead. Feel free. Won't help your offense do one dayum thing.

Your starters gave up 22 pts. That would mean that your second or third string gave up less points? I'm sked to death...:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!

Originally posted by LaCumba
Your starters gave up 22 pts. That would mean that your second or third string gave up less points? I'm sked to death...:emlaugh:

We don't nee SU to be scared. We just need you to have your asses there. We'll take care of the rest. Y'all done beat two inept teams and now you got your chests stuck out. JSU will knock it back in for ya.

La Cumba is obviously kinda slow. I'm learning that more and more today.

The second string played at the end of the dayum 4th quarter. ....

?

am i the only one who sees the stupidity of LaCumba's last statement.

lol:rolleyes: :idea:

Dude, my chest is ALWAYS stuck out. I went to SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, not Jackson State.:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!

I did what you did in 99. You know, the year we pimped yall twice in one season. I slept for 24 hours.:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!

Dude please, you couldn't even celebrate that victory after seeing the poor performances by both teams. Our season ended on a high note after the BC. Did your team win the SWAC East that year?:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!

Y'all keep this up and the Jags will whip you 3 times, scoreboard, band, and if you come running up in our face, we gonna that wax arse til its ropes like okra...

You might intimidate your way into the east crown, but that's as far as it goes.

The buck stops on the Bluff

Uuuuhhh "Noise"... (how appropriate)

Damn! Didn't I just say.....

Our season ended on a high note after the BC.

Read man, READ!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!

JSU MUST BE OUT THEIR DAYUM MINE IF THEY THINK THEY BEAT GRAM IN JACKSON.THEY CAN FORGET IT.THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE TO TENESEE STATE ANYWAY AND SOUTHERN.GRAM IS GOING TO EMBARASS THEM .KENT IS IN FOR A BAD DAY OCT20.GRAM DEFENSE WILL DEMORALIZED THAT WEAK RUNNING GAME AND JOCK STRAP PASSING GAME LED BY THAT OVERRRATED FEMALE REPORTER.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THAT BLUE IN THE STANDS SCREAM WHEN GRAM SCORES AGAIN AND AGAIN.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KENT ON HIS BACK PLAY AFTER PLAY.HE WILL SEE THE NIGHT SKYLINE OFTEN THAT NIGHT AND SOME STARS ALSO. IT WILL BE A GOOD GAME BUT GRAM KNOWS HOW TO WIN UNDER PRESSURE.HYMES WILL NOT LET THEM LOSE ANYMORE.
JSU WILL NOT WIN THE SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP.I DOUBT IF THEY MAKE IT.
GRAM 45
JSU 12
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gam struggled with Alcorn and 0-9, but now they are going to abuse JSU. Whaaaateva. Yall must have Robert Kent as a QB?

GR, Robber, and the Lynch St. Crew,

Grambling is just like those St. Louis Rams. Gettin' better every game. We showed that "Never-Say-Die" Attitude against Portland St. That was a quality win against the best team that we will play this year. The G-Men for sure and I guess the Jags are the only teams on your schedule who will show how to work and win in BIG GAME Situations. You're gonna choke like you did last year. I still can't believe that y'all lost to UAPB and Alabama St!te last year. Better not lost to 0-9 this week. You will sink to an all-time low if you do. Better tell Hughes to bring his "A" Game to Cooper's Town.

RE

Whateva man...the best team that you are going to play this year? You have been getting waxed by JSU and SU for the last 5 years, but you go squeek by some white boys and they are the best you are going to play?

Negro please.....

White folks...ice ....colder....

This is sad. Im willing to bet they dont have a QB the caliber of Kent. They dont have a WR the caliber of Lewis...but they are the best huh?

I cant wait til you get to Jackson. This is starting to get personal.

OCTOBER 20 JSU WORLD OF DILLUSIONS IS OVER.KENT GET READY' TO BE DESTROYED BYTHE DSTROYER:ROBERT TAYLOR J-STANK DON EVEN TRY THAT GOBBAGE RUNNING GAME EITHER.IF SO GET GET THE SMELLING SLAT READY FOR COUNSELOR.

Gram...

Since when has Portland State become the benchmark for quality wins? I didn't want to break up the circle jerk I witnessed on the Sports Board, so I'll speak here. Wasn't PSU ranked lower than you guys going into the game? Weren't you supposed to win? Then stop acting as though this were some glorious upset. That's smalltime thinking at its worst. Judging from your amazement at that victory, I think MikeBigg was the only Gramblinite with full confidence that you'd win that game form the jump (which is truly sad).

So you beat white school (that you were supposed to beat). What's the big deal? :confused:

Official reply from the Editor-In-Chief

After reading comments made by the JSU Mafia, I must respond to the status of JSU. It is a known fact that JSU needed help in getting by MVSU, because it would have spoiled the match up between the powers in the Eastern Division this weekend. Slim was removed from the field of play, but was promoted to supervisory position of officials. Now he can do more damage than on the field, because he can train all officials to think like him.

As of now no knows how to suspend those players for fighting.

As of now JSU did not send AAMU a game film.

As of now JSU fans showed fear as AAMU Championship Volleyball Team skunked the JSU Volleyball team last night.

As of now I don't know why J-State brought up football last night while we were enjoying our coach 500 victories.

As of now GR is worried, because JSU will be on their own when they get to Normal. There will be no one to assist them (SWAC Office). They will be treated like the doormat of the SWAC.

There will be no onside kicks, but DP members they started the fight with Valley to try and scare Coop.

Back