No Negotiating

Yeah...it was over 400 yards and 4 TD passes. He was a man, got pounded all night, but kept getting up to punish A&M.

I think Terrance Levy had about 200 yards against white boys so Im sure he is the offensive player of the week, hands down. I think its his turn.

He threw 50 passes under tremendous pressure with no INTs.

Do you have the number to those Heisman folks. Let get this thing started for next year so them folks will be all over this kid in 2003, if he stays that long.

Robert Kent: Welfare Reformer

GR Im afraid that Kent Will be in Washington or Dallas by 2003. the Cowboys and Skins could use some help.

Is J-State ranked? Hmmmmmmmmmmm Oh, y'all will be this week after a quality win against 0-9 right? Please!!! Let y'all tell it, you shoulda been ranked in the TOP 5 after last season. Enough said. O.K. :emlaugh:

Kent rating should go up after beating the only D1A Coach, he will ever face. This is why Coop present is so valuable to the SWAC. He brings so much experience to the SWAC from previous jobs which gives the NFL a yardstick in measuring overall talent on the Big Three Teams. Coop plays a vital role for many SWAC Players.

Didn't your only quality win come against AAMU as well????
Or is Gram counting
Alcorn and PV as comp now???
LOL
please!

Yall hold up...

Please tell me Grambling is not walking around this board with their nose in the air cause the scraped by some white team.....man this is sad...

Gram hasnt figured out JSU yet. I cant wait til we unleash our WRs on that sorry crew. We will score 40 points on Gram...

And thats the truth Ruth

Back