No more auto bid for the MEAC in the upcoming FCS playoffs this Spring

A what lol. No I'm happy to getting away from Dennis Thomas who is the worst commissioner in the FCS. Clearly that's been proven time and time again. Even with the MEAC FCS playoffs drama this spring.

A conference that has a plan and competent leadership.

I like that my squad wants to see where it stands against top teams in FCS. How many more Celebration Bowls can we win lol
I'm still tripping off the fact someone called you a bootlick. Like WTF? It's one thing to disagree. It's another to throw out insults like it's no tomorrow.

But whatever.

BTW: I don't think Austin Peay's making it into the playoffs. The OVC is getting the autobid.

I'm still tripping off the fact someone called you a bootlick. Like WTF? It's one thing to disagree. It's another to throw out insults like it's no tomorrow.

But whatever.

BTW: I don't think Austin Peay's making it into the playoffs. The OVC is getting the autobid.

Still some games left but the outcome of the JSU vs Murray state game will play heavy.

I don't get mad. Numbers don't lie.

I watched A&T go 0-27. I'm aware what bad football looks like. And some teams in the Swac remind me of those times

Still some games left but the outcome of the JSU vs Murray state game will play heavy.

I don't get mad. Numbers don't lie.

I watched A&T go 0-27. I'm aware what bad football looks like. And some teams in the Swac remind me of those times
Historically, the OVC doesn't land many At-Large bids. Add that to the fact the playoff schedule is 16 teams, It's hard-pressed to find room for Peay or Murray State.

A what lol. No I'm happy to getting away from Dennis Thomas who is the worst commissioner in the FCS. Clearly that's been proven time and time again. Even with the MEAC FCS playoffs drama this spring.

A conference that has a plan and competent leadership. That's where A&T is headed

I like that my squad wants to see where it stands against top teams in FCS. How many more Celebration Bowls can we win lol

What’s this plan? Send it to me. Hampton has proven to be an also ran so far using that plan

Not following. I'm talking about media deals and sponsors

A conference doesn't control what an individual school does , or if they do i'm not aware of it

Your AD said the media deal wasn’t what the meac has. Playing on espn+ ain’t a deal.

It’s also been said the meac payout is better

What’s this plan? Send it to me. Hampton has proven to be an also ran so far using that plan

Their plan was to run away from actual competition in the MEAC to a glorified stop gap conference simply because the water from their fountains was better. Everyone sees the Big South is a deadend conference

We dont have to deal with emotions but strictly facts. They cited "travel" as the reason why they left the MEAC but will travel more in the Big South. Their "dominance" in the MEAC they thought would get them an invite to the ASUN conference after joining the BS but there is NOTHING that has come out that states that the ASUN wants them leaving them in the deadend Big South that everyone outside of them and Hampton can see. Hampton dont really care because as long as they are around white people they dont care but A&T actually has a good athletics department and ran to the Big South on a Fools Gold promise from their white AD and the shining A&T stakeholders took his word simply for being white

Their plan was to run away from actual competition in the MEAC to a glorified stop gap conference simply because the water from their fountains was better. Everyone sees the Big South is a deadend conference

We dont have to deal with emotions but strictly facts. They cited "travel" as the reason why they left the MEAC but will travel more in the Big South. Their "dominance" in the MEAC they thought would get them an invite to the ASUN conference after joining the BS but there is NOTHING that has come out that states that the ASUN wants them leaving them in the deadend Big South that everyone outside of them and Hampton can see. Hampton dont really care because as long as they are around white people they dont care but A&T actually has a good athletics department and ran to the Big South on a Fools Gold promise from their white AD and the shining A&T stakeholders took his word simply for being white

LOL. How do we travel more in the big south. We play in 3 states, NC , VA and SC in all sports except for football. Starting in 22 , We 2 teams out of the area, one in NJ and one in PA. Those are football only schools.

We shall be fine.

Your AD said the media deal wasn’t what the meac has. Playing on espn+ ain’t a deal.

It’s also been said the meac payout is better

If the MEAC payout is so much better, why are MEAC schools hurting financially? For Example NCCU just had to cut baseball. Where is all this ESPN payout money

If the MEAC payout is so much better, why are MEAC schools hurting financially? For Example NCCU just had to cut baseball. Where is all this ESPN payout money
The cut to baseball didn’t happened because of financial instability. There is reorganizing going on. Don’t be surprised if NCCU adds sports in the near future. NCCU is just fine.

The cut to baseball didn’t happened because of financial instability. There is reorganizing going on. Don’t be surprised if NCCU adds sports in the near future. NCCU is just fine.
Excuse the confused guys from A&T. They are super-filled w/ emotional wishes, while considered outliers in their current home conference. Hence why they are on HBCU conference(s)' site, posting. lol

Back